Chapter 14: Escape from the Dursley's

Começar do início

"The cupboard under the stairs. It has the rest of my stuff too."

The blonde-haired boy climbed out the window and jumped into the window, Lana and Hermione following after him. "You get into the car, we'll get the rest of your things." Lana said as she put her hand on my shoulder before she joined her brother and Hermione.

Moments later, they came back, Lana and Hermione holding my Nimbus 2000 and some other things, while Y/N held Hedwig in her cage.

"Harry, mate." Y/N called out. "Let Hedwig stretch her wings, that's all she can think about."

"You can read her mind?"

"Of course, Harry!" Lana said. "All living beings can think, can they?"

"Now, what the hell's he doing?" I heard Uncle Vernon's voice yell out. "POTTER!"

"Dad! What's going on!" Dudley called out.

Lana and Hermione got back into the car as Y/N carefully held Hedwig and climbed out the hole in the wall. Unfortunately, As he was about to get to the car, Uncle Vernon had come into the room and held him by the leg.

"Oh no, Potter!" Vernon yelled at me. "You and the bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!"

"ARE YOU BLIND!?" Y/N yelled at him as he kicked Uncle Vernon multiple times. "HEDWIG'S AN OWL, YOU TWIT!"

He kept pushing Vernon away until something cracked.

Uncle Vernon had broken his ankle and his foot.

Y/N managed to use his other leg to kick him in the nose. "That's what ya get for breaking my ankle, you bloody prick!" He yelled as we pulled him and the cage back into the car. He was holding back tears in his eyes as he bit down on a piece of cloth that Lana put in his mouth as Hermione comforted him.

"Is he gonna be alright?" I asked the two girls who nodded. "He might need some help from Mrs. Weasley." Lana said.

"Shhh, Y/N, don't worry." Hermione said to him comfortingly as she took his hand. "It's gonna be okay, trust me. I'm here with you, your sister's here, we're all here."

She removed the cloth from his mouth and threw it out the window and Y/N held onto her hand as he relaxed a little and put his head on a cushion. Hermione was still holding his hand as she moved closer to him and caressed his cheek.

"By the way, Harry." Ron said in a calm voice. "Happy Birthday."

Lana POV

We managed to arrive at the Burrow at the break of day. The twins dropped the car off in their garage and walked inside with us. Y/N couldn't stand since Harry's uncle broke his foot, so Hermione had helped him on his feet, just like how she helped him when his arm was broken.

"Come on. Okay, come on." Fred said to us. "Shh! Shh! Ok, come on."

"Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?" Ron said as he held up a sweet.

"Yeah, Mum would never know." George said to Ron.
"Anyways, Harry, welcome!" Ron greeted him. "It's not much, but it's home."

"I think it's brilliant." Harry said with a wide smile on his face.

Suddenly, the seven of us were greeted by the rage of Mrs. Weasley, who came storming in and scaring her children.

"Where-have-you-been!" She yelled before she did a total 180 to us. "Oh, Harry, how wonderful to see you dear. You too, Y/N, Lana, Hermione."

She gasped at Hermione and Y/N as she saw the condition of his foot. "What happened to you, Y/N?"

"Oh, Harry's uncle decided to be a prick and break my foot." Y/N said calmly. "I think he's quite stupid, honestly. He thought Hedwig was a pigeon."