Chapter Eleven

Hello my lovelies,

So.....

I'M BACK!

(PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE NOTE)

Yes, yes, I know, hold your applause - LOL- Majority of exams are over, well the important ones at least, fans would have got my message about how they went, but... anywhooooo...

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Amelia, Blake and the rest of the gang have returned from their little holiday to the back of my brain and they are here for you guys! :D

I really hope this is okay, obviously, I haven't had much time to concentrate on it and I wanted to get a chapter out this week, so....

Anyway, enjoy reading and thanks for your support and understanding!

- Bex. X

********************************************************************************************************************

2 weeks. 2 whole weeks.

“Come on Mi, you need to eat something, you’re wasting away!” Kaitlin persuaded

“He used to call me that...” Amelia sniffled, “Mi.”

Kaitlin shook her head, “James made you some grilled chicken, hey you’ve even got strawberries for dessert! Your favourite.”

Amelia burst into tears, “My favourite,” she got out between sobs, “Grilled chicken and strawberries for dessert!”

“Oh Mia, I’m sorry. Come on now, you can get over this...”

“No Kait. I loved him and I pushed him away because of something that happened almost 9 years ago. I’m so stupid!”

“Mia, are you still in love with him?” Kaitlin questioned.

Amelia nodded furiously.

Kaitlin let out a deep sigh, “James told me not to do this.”

“Do what?” she choked

Kaitlin departed the room and came back with a single blood red rose and an envelope.

“They’re from Blake.”

Amelia inhaled the fresh scent of the rose before opening the card reading it, once, twice, three times, four.

Hey Blondie,

If you haven’t guessed by now, it’s me, Blake.

James won’t let me come to see you and I needed to talk, so I’ve written this, even though I’m sure it won’t get further than the shredder! Better to let out my feelings though. A beautiful woman in a khaki jacket once showed me that...

I wanted to apologise for the whole thing with the scar, I overstepped the mark and I’m sorry.

These past 5 months have been the best of my life, and even though you may want to forget them, I won’t. Not ever.

I love you Amelia.

All my love, always and forever.

Your,

Blakey. X

The tears slid down her face slowly. She rolled over in bed.

“Kait, can I have a moment?” she whispered hoarsely.

“Sure thing honey, just call if you need me.” Kaitlin got up, shutting the door behind her.

Amelia read the letter again. Why did he keep apologising? It wasn’t his fault, it was hers!