Chapter Twenty-Six

Let the showdown begin!

********************************************************************

Amelia’s head lolled over the edge of the kitchen counter as she mumbled and garbled incoherently.

Blake pulled on his boxers, “Are you okay there, baby?”

“Hmm.”

He laughed, slipping on her underwear for her, kissing her forehead, “I was planning on having a late lunch with everyone at the a la carte. My driver will pick up our suitcases…. Baby?”

She pulled herself upwards, “Hmm?”

“The effects of over-indulgence,” a smile tugged at his lips, “You have no idea how delicious you look right now, all mussed up and sexy.”

She stretched out her worked-out muscles, “Hmm…Blake, I need a spare change of clothes. You didn’t pack everything away did you?”

He grinned salaciously, “Of course you do. I picked you out a dress, it’s hanging in the wardrobe.” She moved to the stairs and he smacked her behind, “Go on you little minx.”

She giggled, “Blake!”

“Go on upstairs you, before I come and make you.” He ran his tongue over his teeth

She bit her lip and ran up the stairs.

The dress Blake had bought for her was a gorgeous soft blush pink number with a large puffy short skirt and a sequined bust with a sweetheart neckline. It was quite a formal dress but complimented Amelia’s figure perfectly and the blush pink stilettos Blake had picked out for her made her smooth vanilla legs look miles long.

Blake licked his lips, “Damn…”

“I look okay?”

“Okay? Mia, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look okay. You look stunning.”

She blushed, “Thanks.”

He smirked, wrapping his arms around her, “Are you ever going to get used to me complimenting you?”

“No.” she blushed deeper

He laughed, pressing his lips to her forehead, “My sweet Mia. Come on, let’s go.”

Blake and Amelia walked down the illuminated path towards the a la carte. The sky had got dramatically darker, so the lamps that scattered the path were helpful. As they approached the table, Amelia paled.

Lexy.

Lexy looked up from her plate to smile at Blake who tensed.