Chapter Four

Here's Chapter Four for my lovely readers. Thank you again for your support, this story is doing so well and so is No Strings Attached and Love and Law.

I couldn't wish for anything more,

Thank You!

- Bex. X

********************************************************************

He’d knocked on the door at 7:59pm exactly.

Amelia opened, glancing hungrily over his tall, muscular frame that was decked out in navy trousers and a matching white silk shirt. They matched as Amelia was wearing a long navy dress, with cut out holes on the sides, customised with a gold bangle and matching high-heels that made them appear the same height.

“You look beautiful.” He complimented

Gentleman as always Mr Goldstein...

“Thank you.” She replied politely, “Shall we go?”

He murmured something under his breath but she didn’t hear.

Stunning.

That’s what he had said. Absolutely stunning.

So far, she had never failed to take his breath away.

Beautiful.

He had tried to deny it; God knows he had been under a cold shower umpteen times in the past three days, but he’d still been left with an ache in his groin and a bulge in his trousers.

Speaking of that, he was currently throbbing painfully, and as he took her to sit on the balcony, that light sparkled in her eyes, just as it had in the boardroom presentation. He tucked his jacket around her, like he had on that night that he had first kissed her and the fireworks had ignited in his heart.

“Would you care to stop undressing me with your eyes?”

He jolted, “Pardon me, I was daydreaming.”

She masked her face, “So, you have an oriental palette?”

“I often dine alone, however this place has become a favourite of mine. I do enjoy Chinese food.”

Dine alone? I wonder how many other women he has previously entertained here?

The waiter approached the table with a smile.

“Ah, Mr Goldstein,” he said with a slight Asian twinge, “I see you have companion tonight. Very beautiful I see.”

She smiled, “Amelia Crawford, hi, it’s nice to meet you.” She switched to fluent Mandarin

The waiter’s eyes widened, “Miss Crawford, a pleasure. May I ask, do you know fluent Mandarin?”

“Yes,” she spoke in the language, “I could speak it from the age of 16.”

The waiter looked across at Blake who smiled and nodded

“Amelia is extremely talented.”

A smile spread across the waiter’s face, “What can I get you?”

Amelia ordered a light meal of dim sum, vegetables and noodles; however Blake opted for a quarter of a duck, pancakes, spring onions and hoisin sauce.

“Want one?”

“Blake, you asked me before!” she protested, shaking her head

“I know you were lying Amelia. Now come on, take one, I insist.”

She looked away guiltily.

He extended the pancake to her and she went to accept it with her hand, just as he popped it into her mouth. Surprised, she accidently nibbled on his fingers. A groan escaped his lips.