Chapter Eight

Readers,

Sorry it took so long but here's the next chapter. 10 and a half pages on Word! :O

Phew, got there in the end!

Oh, please watch the video on the side :)

-Bex. x

*************************************************************************************************************

Amelia raised one eyebrow. Why hadn’t she thought of this before? Of course Blake Goldstein would live in a place like Kensington, where else?

The house was absolutely beautiful. It looked like it had been taken out of a magazine. Similar to the Crawford mansion, it was tall and wide. The front garden was truly magnificent with an array of different species of flowers scattered around the freshly cut grass.

Getting out of the car, Blake laced his fingers through hers. She felt the electric currents through her arm when his skin touched hers and sucked in a deep breath.

“Ah, good afternoon Mr Goldstein and good afternoon Miss.”

Blake smiled warmly, “Good afternoon Jettson. Amelia, this is my butler and good friend Jettson Beckinsale. Jettson, this is Amelia Crawford.”

“Good afternoon Jettson. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Amelia extended her hand.

Jettson was shocked. He had been working for Blake for quite a while now and none of his boss’ women were as polite as Miss Crawford.

He shook her hand, “Good afternoon Miss Crawford. Can I take your jacket?”

“Why thank you Jettson.” She handed him her jacket and Blake did also.

Jettson turned to walk away but then paused, “Oh Mr Goldstein, sir? Your brother called, himself and your sister will be coming later this afternoon. He requested me to heat up the pool.”

“Thank you Jettson. I think you’re done for the day. Thank you for your assistance.”

“Thank you Sir,” he gave a small nod, “Nice to meet you Miss Crawford.”

“And you Jettson.” Amelia smiled

Jettson hung up the jackets, gathering his belongings and leaving via the front door.

“Bloody fantastic.” Blake muttered

“What?” Amelia questioned

“Didn’t you hear?” he grumbled

“Yes I heard! I'm so excited! Caleb and Amethyst are coming over!"

“Exactly.” He pouted

“Oh stop being so grumpy Blake! It’s only a pool party.”

“Did you bring swimming gear?” Blake asked

“Yeah sure,” she shrugged, “I’ll go and change.”

“I’ll come and help you if you like.”

Amelia hit his shoulder playfully, “You’re hilarious. Not. Where’s your bedroom?”

“Upstairs, last on the right. You need me to help you with the suitcase?” Blake asked, “Oh and the pool is in the garden.”

Amelia lifted it easily with one hand, “It’s okay, I’ve got it.”

“Strong, sexy and smart. You’re just the perfect woman aren’t you?” he winked.

Amelia’s heart flip-flopped and she blushed, “That’s me.”