PT.2 C H A P T E R TWENTY

Start from the beginning

"Just down these steps, hold my hand." I sighed and let her guide me down the long ass set of stairs that seemed to never end. "Okay, are you ready?" I heard a click and I could see lights come on through my blindfold and some gaming noises starting up.

What the hell.. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"This is your final surprise, I hope you like it." She said giddily while pulling my blindfold off. My eyes squinted when the first thing I noticed was a bunch of neon lights. Then I saw a bar.. and arcade games.. then a.. no way. "I know you're still a big ass kid at heart so I got you a big ass kid room."

"Tell that's not a bowling alley." I mumbled with awestruck eyes. "How.."

"I realized how big the basement was and how neither of us would really use it so I told them to renovate and go crazy. Do you like it?" I slowly turned to her with wide eyes before wrapping my arms around her and picking her up.

"Do I?" I lifted her up more, smiling as she laughed against my neck while sliding her legs around my waist. "I love it, baby. Thank you."

Her head pulled back and she smiled before connecting our lips briefly, her smile wide. "You're welcome, now officially happy anniversary." I lowered her down and took another look at this shit. It was wild yo.

It was like every spot was a section. The section for the bar, then the sitting-slash-lounging area, and a goddamn bowling alley.

"This is like everything I wanted as a kid

"This is like everything I wanted as a kid.. literally I told my mom I want a bowling alley in my room and she looked at me like I was crazy." Rob smiled and grabbed my hands as she backpedaled.

"One more thing." My jaw dropped. More? "You know I gotta spoil my baby." She said with a smirk before turning and pushing open a door that was a few feet from the bowling area. A goddamn game room.

Man- how many kids she say she want? Fifteen? Can you imagine being high in this room

Man- how many kids she say she want? Fifteen? Can you imagine being high in this room.. and there was a snack dispenser. "Goodness." I mumbled and pulled her back to my front, my arms circling her shoulders as I looked around. "You did all this for me?"