You're okay! -Jaya

Requested by FlareThunderstruck 

"Let's split up, Nya you go down to the far end of the deck, I'll take the nearest end, Cole go in the middle. We need to get Jay and get out of here."

The other two nod and head further down. Lloyd starts checking the rooms by the entrance of the lower deck.

"D-do you think we'll find him?" Nya asks quietly.

"Yeah we will," Cole replies gently.

A door opens on their right. It's Clancee.

"W-what a-are you d-doing here?" Cole grabs his scythe and knocks Clancee out.

"Go! Before anyone else comes!"

Nya takes off down the corridor. She reaches the very end of the corridor and starts to search the rooms.

As she closes the door to the first room, there's a banging on the door across the corridor. Nya pulls out her sword and slowly walks towards the door. 

"Please. Someone help me!" 

"Jay?" Nya asks, dropping her sword. 

"Nya? I'm in here!" 

Nya pulls on the door handle. She grabs her sword.

"I'm going to break down the door Jay!"

"Okay, I'm out of the way."

Nya throws her weight against the door, successfully breaking it down. She runs in to find Jay sat on the edge of the bed.

"JAY!" Nya runs into his arms and hugs him tightly.

Jay weakly hugs her back and rests his head on her shoulder.

"What happened Jay? What did he do to you?!"

"He...he tortured me Nya."

"What?!" Nya starts to cry.  

"Shh it's okay," Jay rubs her back softly.

Nya pulls away, hesitates before she kisses Jay. Jay gasps a little bit before he kisses her back.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," Nya looks away, blushing.

"It's okay. Where are the others?"

"Looking for you. We need to go!" Nya pulls out her sword and cuts the ball and chain from Jay's ankle. "Can you walk?"  

"I-I think so." 

Nya helps Jay up. Jay's legs shake and he falls over. Nya only just manages to keep him upright. 

"I-I can't carry you. Cole is down the hallway, do you think you can walk to there?"

"Yeah," Jay stands up and leans on the wall.

 Nya leads him out of the room, an arm around Jay. Jay stumbles along, trying not to lean on Nya too much. 

"Cole? Cole! I found him!" Nya yells, nearly falling over when Jay leans heavily against her. 

Cole runs down to them and lets Jay lean against him. 

"He-he...he was..." Nya murmurs, Jay gives her a small nod. "He was tortured." 

"WHAT?!" Jay and Nya both jump violently. 

"Jay? Jay! Are you okay?!" Nya asks. 

Jay blinks rapidly and passes out. 

A few hours later

Jay wakes up with a groan. He looks around and spots Nya, asleep in the chair next to the bed. She has tear stains on her cheeks. Jay reaches for her hand. 

"N-Nya?" 

Nya bolts up. "H-huh? Jay?" 

"Hey Nya," he squeezes her hand. 

Nya climbs onto the bed and cuddles into Jay. 

"I-I'm so glad you're okay."

Jay pulls her closer and kisses her forehead. 

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Sorry it's short. I hope you're staying safe and well.