These four walls- Lloya

It's been two days since the incident. Cole has stopped eating cake, Jay has barely left his room, Kai hasn't left his room at all. Zane hasn't been in the kitchen. Sensei Wu has gone to visit Misako. Nya has taken it the worst.

Nya turns the water on before climbing into the shower.

I feel so numb
Staring at the shower wall

Nya stares at the shower wall, as tears stream down her face, mixing with the shower water.

It's begun,
The feeling that the end has come
And now the water's cold

Nya climbs out of the shower, gets changed and goes into the kitchen. She pulls open a cupboard which is full of candy.

I tried to eat today
But the lump in my throat got in the way

Nya slowly sinks to the floor, crying.

In this time I've lost all sense of pride

Nya picks up her phone, ringing Lloyd.

I've called a hundred times

"If you're my friend, or my amazing, hot, beautiful girlfriend press 1, if I don't know you press 0," Nya presses 1. "If you're out, buy me some candy. Thanks, bye."

Nya hangs up but stays knelt on the floor, sobbing.

If I hear your voice I'll be fine

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?

Nya holds a photo frame which has a picture of her and Lloyd kissing underneath a cherry blossom tree.

If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep

On the nights Nya was scared to sleep, Lloyd would leave the light on until she fell asleep.

These four walls and me

I lay in bed
Can't seem to leave your side

Another picture frame has a picture of her and Lloyd cuddling in bed, asleep.

Your pillow's wet
From all these tears I've cried

Nya runs up to their room and lays on Lloyd's bed, sobbing into his pillow

I won't say goodbye
I tried to smile today
Then I realized there's no point anyway

The following day, Nya walks into the kitchen, smiling. The others look at her with tear-stained faces. Nya sinks to the floor and sobs into her hands.

In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a thousand times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine

Nya sits on Lloyd's bed, sobbing into his pillow, listening to his voice on a recording.

"You'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'm right here," Nya sobs harder.

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?

Nya picks up another picture frame. It has a picture of Lloyd and Nya messing around near a lake. Nya lifts the frame to her face, kissing Lloyd's forehead while coating it with her tears.

If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep

These four walls and me

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under

Nya sinks to the floor, resting her head against the side of Lloyd's bed, crying. "I-it should have been me. I'm so, so sorry Lloyd."

'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?

"I-I wish I could have seen you one more time."

If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep

These four walls and me

"I-I love you," Nya murmurs before crouching down and hugging Lloyd's tombstone.

This is for the Lloya oneshot contest for Eliza_Cameron. This is also my first songfic. I hope you guys enjoyed it.