There was ONE thing that he knew and only he knew......

She actually has a heart unlike the others except kanzashi who isn't violent at all...

She was less aggressive.....mother died leaving her at such a young age.....her father suddenly coming out of nowhere at took her because she was compatible of using am IS.....she even knows how to cook.......a nicely cooked meal he was very fond off....

Then it hit him......

HE was in love with her......

The very first day that he met her disguised as a boy.....he felt......warm around her......

He now knows what has to be done...in order for this kind of friendship he has with the others he has to end it.

He left the room and without noticing the sand bag he was punching had red stains on it clearly bloodfrom him never noticing the pain flowing in his hand.

//////

The entire room shook violently as Pysphon fell down on the floor red glowing eyes staring at him menacingly.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF PYSPHON! YOU'VE FAILED AGAIN!"

Vilgax voice boomed across his spaceship while Pysphon tried his best not to be afraid.

"I....I never.....never anticipated Tennyson to be able to pull it off....he mixed his alien DNA on that weapon....he only got lucky master"

"LUCKY IS NOT A WORD FOR THIS! TENNYSON CLEARLY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEAT THAT COSTUM TECHADON YOU CREATED AND NOW HE LIVES!"

The paled mastermind shivered at his masters anger.

"B-but I do have some other news for you to hear Master.....your missing tissues and organs are speeding up faster then before....but i decided to add something else in tack as well....you'll be stronger then you ever were.....most highly advance tech to ever be made.....and....i also gotten the entire phantom task equipped with Techadon parts.....with them not knowing what will happen they'll be taken over and be used as mere puppets"

"SILENCE! I WONT TOLERATE FAILURE PYSPHON! By the time I'm healing you better get things ready" the menacing octopus alien said in a threatening tone.

"A-as you wish master....ill start creating some drones to conquer this world where Tennyson is and once that's accomplished well go after Tennysons world starting his family"

All could the conquerer do is smile evily imagining all the tears of his family and friends morn over his death.

"Hahahaha.....soon Tennyson we'll settle this..."

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

...........

_______________________________________

Media around every country couldn't talk about anything but just one thing that everyone is curious to know.

"Benjamin Tennyson discovered not only to be 2nd male to operate and IS but to be that one creature to transform into many types of beings!"

"Tennyson is now in the hands of the government how will other countries react when they know Japan has the being all to themselves"