40. Jason- Break up with him

Jason walked with Dick cautiously towards his boyfriend's apartment. He just wanted to make sure that he was okay for Dick. He had no idea who he was but, from what he could gather Dick cares about him, a lot. They got to the door and Dick knocked. "Hey, Will it's me. My brother wanted to meet you so he's here. I hope that's okay."
A voice responded, "Yeah, that's cool."
Wait I know that voice.
The door opened to reveal Will. He smiled at the angry Jason.
"I'm Will, nice to meet you," he said as he held out his hand.
"Jason," he replied, staring intensely and Will smirked. Jason knew if he acted out it, he would hurt Dick.
They entered his apartment. "I'll be right back,babe. I got to check on the food." Will said to Dick as he left and kissed him. Eww, my brother dating the love of my life.
Once Will was out of earshot, Jason whispered, "You need to stay away from him."
"What?" Dick questioned.
"Look, I can't really explain but, he's dangerous."
Dick scoffed, "He's dangerous? Really? You're just jealous."
"What? No! I'm not jealous! He's dangerous and he will hurt you," Jason replied, annoyed that Dick wouldn't take him seriously.
"Jason. Just stop," Dick said.
"But he will hurt you."
"No, he won't. I'm sorry about us. I really am but," Dicks shifts uncomfortably, "I love him. He treats me right. I'm sorry for kissing you before, I wasn't thinking. Please, let me be with whoever I want to."
"This has nothing to do with us! Yes, I'm fucking heart broken that you moved on, even though I forced you. But please listen to me, when I say, you have to stay the fuck away from Will," Jason was on the verge of crying.
"No. I'm sorry, Ja-" before he could finish there was a gunshot and Dick looked down at his chest where the he was shot and he collapsed to the ground. "No!" Jason cried as he held Dick. "No. No. No," Jason cried as he tried to cover the wound. Will laughed.
"I'm sorry," Dick tried to say but he was losing too much blood.
"You're going to be okay," Jason said.
"Promise me something?"
"Yeah," Jason tried to say but his eyes were full of tears.
"Move on. Keep living your life."
Jason cried, "You are my life, Dick."
"I love you, Jay," Dick said calmly as he closed his eyes.
"I love you too." Jason watched as his lover's smile began to fade and his heart stopped beating.