3. Jason-A Titan

Jason woke up to the sound of his alarm. Dick wasn't next to him. He's probably out training. I'm sure he's fine.
Jason realized that he wasn't at the hotel. He didn't know where he was. It was a nice room, something he would like to live in if he wasn't on the run. He got out of bed and changed. He exited the room and walked down a long hallway. He noticed pictures hanging on the wall. One was a picture of Nightwing, Wonder Girl, Aqualad, Kidflash and Arsenal. The Titans. Dick told me about them. It was a team that Dick formed when Jason died. I'm in Titans Tower. Why?
Jason continued to walk down the hallway. He saw Wonder Girl, Donna, talking to Aqualad, Garth. "What's happening? Why am I in Titans Tower?" Jason asked.
They both looked confused. Donna asked, "What are you talking about, Jason?"
Jason looked equally confused, "You know who I am?"
"This is a joke right? You're a titan," Garth said.
"Me? A titan?" Jason said. That's not right. I'm not a hero. Is this a dream?
Donna laughed, "Did Roy put you up to this?"
"Roy's alive?" Jason cried.
"Jason, are you sure you're alright?" Donna asked.
"Where is he? I need to see him."
"He's in the armory. Down the hall, if you forgot," Garth said.