5. Dick-That's what I am to you?

Dick's back was against of the edge of the table. Dick laughed as the red head pressed his lips against Dick's neck. "That feels nice, Wal," Dick smiled as Wally took off his shirt.
"I can do better in bed," Wally smiled.
"I want nothing more than to fuck you, Wally West. But, we need to get goin-" Dick tried to move but Wally pressed him hard against the table. "Fine. Five more minutes."
Wally laughed, "I can do a lot in five minutes." Dick smiled as the two of them locked lips. Wally put his tongue in Dick's mouth and he moaned. Wally pushed his body up against Dick and moved his hands across Dick.
Dick heard the door open and he saw Jason Todd.
Wally turned around and laughed, "Don't you knock?" He noticed that Jason's face was full of shock. "Wait. Did Dick not tell you about us?"
"I don't need permission from my brother to date someone," Dick replied. He turned Wally's head back towards him and kissed him.
"Brother? That's what I am to you?" Jason shouted as he left the room, practically in tears. Why is he so upset?
Dick pretended to ignore Jason and continued to kiss Wally but he pulled away from Dick. "You need to go after him," Wally said.
"Why? He's fine."
"Clearly he's not fine," Wally said, "I'll be here waiting for you, when you get back." Dick smiled and kissed him. He went after Jason.