26. Jason-I'm not his soulmate

A few days later
Wally walked into the room and shouted, "He's been gone for a three days, Jason!"
"I don't think he's going to be back. I pissed him off,"Jason replied.
"What did you do?" Wally asked.
"Look, he was drunk. He wasn't thinking and he hooked up with some other guy but I broke it off. I can't let my boy-" Jason realized his mistake, "My ex fuck someone when he's drunk."
"Okay, so he's mad at you because you didn't let him sleep with some guy?" Wally asked.
"Um not really. It's because..." Jason started nervously. "I slept with him," he paused, "Okay, in my defense he came on to me. I knew it was a mistake. But, it was so tempting. He was so tempting." Jason forgot that Dick was Wally's boyfriend and then he got embarrassed, "Sorry."
"Nah, we're cool," Wally said with a smile. "Sooo why is he not coming home?"
"I told him. That it was a mistake. I don't want to drag him into my mess like the last timeline. To get him off of me, I might've," Jason nervously said, "Kissed Tim."
"You what!!??" Wally said, "You can't keep running from him."
"Watch me." Jason said with a grin on his face.
"I'm not joking. You both love each other. And like it or not, you two are soulmates."
He just told me that his ex is my soulmate. "No, we're not, in this timeline or the last. Your soulmate shouldn't hurt you. I'm hurting Dick. I'm not his soulmate. "

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Author
Leave a vote if you're enjoying the story so far!
And comment if you want to give feedback/recommend I do something. I read the comments :)