13. Jason-This is wrong

Jason sat his bed wondering what he should do. Should he tell Dick the truth or should he not say anything at all? He didn't want to lie to Dick but he didn't want to tell him the truth either. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Dick. He was thinking about calling Batman to scream at him for messing up the timeline but it wouldn't change anything. He didn't want him to fix the timeline, two of his best friends are alive and his lover is not dragged into his fucking mess. But, Jason isn't happy without Dick by his side.
Roy walked back in with a glass of water and placed it on the nightstand. "The Titans left to deal with a threat. I'm in charge of baby sitting you."
"I don't need a baby sitter! Let me go help," Jason responded as he tried to get up but Roy pushed him back down.
"That's why I'm here, to make sure you don't leave."
"Ugh. Fine. But you can go join the Titans if you want. I promise I won't leave." Jason intended to keep that promise. He didn't want to hold Roy back from the team.
"It's fine, I can use a break once a while," Roy said, "We're finally alone, with no chance of interruptions."
What's he talking about?
Roy leaned into Jason and said, "I've been thinking about what you said the other day. I want to see where this goes."
Jason looked confused, "Wha-" before he could finish, Roy pressed his lips against Jason's. No, this isn't right. I should move away but I can't. I never thought of Roy like this so why can't I leave his mouth? He knew it was wrong but Jason kissed Roy back.