Epilogue

3 Years later

Jungkook walked out in the farm towards the end where Lee know was sitting, hugging his knees.
The younger boy saw him approaching and waved at jungkook.
Jungkook quickened his pace and upon reaching Lee Know, he sat beside him on the grass and looked up at the sky.

"Are you going to visit them today?" Lee know asked and smiled as jungkook nodded in affirmative.
"It's been so long since we visited Felix and Celestine." Jungkook further added.
After that day 3years ago, All of them stayed here in the camp, the number of casualties was fairly low compared to the attack.
And as time passed by , these two males found a beautiful friendship among their pain.

"Hey, I am hungry." Lee know nudged the older male who chuckled and pulled Lee know up with him and the boys went inside running to fill their empty stomachs passing Jimin and Jae.

"Why are they always running?" Jae chuckled. He changed too and for good. Jimin shrugged smiling as they went to check the part where they sowed potatoes for everyone in the camp.
They both high fived as they saw the plants growing well and continued to check other crops as some members worked in the farm.
Jimin burst out laughing as he saw taehyung and Tris playing with the sprinkler.

"Yah!what are you doing?" He asked them between his laughs.

"Ah Jimin-ssi, he made me wet first!" Tris said pushing Taehyung towards the sprinkler.

"Why are they like this?" Jae asked amused as Tae took down Tris with him .
"We Stan Crackhead culture." Jimin muttered.
"True." Jae nodded.

On the other hand, Yoongi and Hoseok were at the watchtower looking over the gates for any infected but with no signs of those they both sighed and Hoseok hugged yoongi from the back and closed his eyes.
"How does it feel to spend most of your time in the lab, getting tested?"

"Awkward." Yoongi muttered . Hoseok immediately pulled away thinking yoongi thought it was awkward but yoongi almost instantly held the younger's hand.

"Not the hug idiot! The lab thingy." He chuckled making Hoseok flustered.
Both of them snapped out of their daze as they heard Jin and Eunji shouting from down.

"YAH! CHECK THE TIME! DO YOU NOT WANT LUNCH?" Jin yelled threatening them while holding the spatula. Eunji shaked her head and signalled them to come down.

"Why is Hyung so extra?" Yoongi muttered climbing down.

"Well that's Kim SeokJin for you." Hoseok chuckled.

Jin made them go towards the cafeteria while he pulled Eunji with him to search for Namjoon and Jasmine .

"Can you let go of my hands?" Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Nope wifey." Jin winked.
Eunji made a face. "We are not married mr. Kim SeokJin. The only married couple here are Namjoon and Jasmine."

"We can be the next." Jin laughed making Eunji blush.

The duo got extremely close after Celestine passed away since both of them were too attached with her, they found solace within eachother and slowly fell in love.

Jin quickly kissed Eunji's forehead and took her towards the laboratory where Namjoon and Jasmine were running experiments with some other people.

They had given up on finding the cure a long ago because even if they found a cure, the virus caused irreversible damages to the vitals therefore they sticked on finding a vaccine instead. Although the number of infected were merely one-fourth of what they used to be since they eventually died of hunger as humans became less and those who were left were either living in camps like them or had super good survival skills.

Pushing open the lab door the older pair found Jasmine making some notes as she watched an infected from behind glass. Namjoon on the other hand injected something in one of the volunteer's wrist.

"Hey, come for lunch." Jin said and half of the people went out instantly craving for food.

"How's your experiments going?" Eunji asked.
"Bro, this is like taking all my sanity." Jasmine sighed putting the note pad down.

"OH MY- " Namjoon squealed.

The trio looked at him questioningly as he flashed the brightest smile in years.
"It worked! OHMYGOD IT WORKED AND HE IS COMPLETELY OKAY!" Namjoon giggled as the volunteer stood up and hugged Joon.

"OHMYGOD!" Jasmine went to hug Joon straight and shared a short and
Sweet kiss. Finally after years of working together along with others , they could finally find the reason yoongi was immune. It was a weird mutation in his DNA which the duo along with Lee know created artificially in the volunteer.

There is no explanation needed to explain the celebration in the camp that afternoon and their alley camps . Everyone enjoyed and sang , maybe things could finally go back to normal.

Later that evening Jungkook and Lee know sneaked out of the cafeteria while everyone was enjoying. They ran towards the graves and prayed Infront of the graves and placed lavenders in front of it. Both of them sat in front of Felix and Celestine and talked out all their excitement. As the moon replaced the sun, they went back inside, arm in arm. Jungkook didn't forget to leave a short note on Celestine's with the flowers as it started drizzling.

Lily, who was watching all this from a distance walked up to the graves and out of curiosity checked the note. She had seen her oppa keeping these notes everytime he visited Celestine. Although Lily was too naive to understand everything, her eyes teared up as she read the note.

"Dear Celestine,
It's going to rain again today just like that day..and just like that day , today too I want to say the same thing.
~You are the cause of my Euphoria~"

The end

______________________________________

A/N- Let's pretend I didn't took one and a half months to write this shitty epilogue.

Moving on-
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY EVEN THO IT'S KINDA STUPID BUT YEAH..

Also if you have any questions then please comment.
Also you can check out my new (now old) books 'Glitch' and 'Eros'

Until next time~