chapter 11

"Oi mate!? You guys need an entry in the camp? "

A blonde haired guy with adorable freckles waved at them from the watching tower that Jimin and Eunji hadn't noticed.

"No mate, we were just admiring the beauty of the gate!" Jimin rolled his eyes . Eunji snorted.

"How many are you? " the guy asked.

"Six." Eunji replied.

"Wait till i get down." He said while turning around to get down.

"It's not like we will run away." Jimin muttered while Eunji shaked her head disapprovingly.
Soon the gate was opened revealing the same guy , on taking a close view of his face..you could say he was really handsome and maybe cold too.

"Bring your squad." He smiled at them . Jimin ran back to the car and started driving inside the camp while eunji waited for them.

"Yeoboseo! "( hello) the blonde haired guy forwarded his hands for a handshake towards Eunji.
" I am Lee Felix. "
"I am kim Eunji, nice
to meet you. " she chuckled a bit shaking hands with him. His hands were so small, almost like a child's hands.

Tiny hands .

(A/N- this tiny hands thing is absolutely unnecessary but please read it in jeongin's voice lol)

Felix closed the gates once again and ran towards jimin's car .
"Anneyeong ghaseo" (hi) he said excitedly waving at Tris, tae ,celestine and jungkook.

Taehyung waved at him with the  exact energy.

"Yaa Felix, you called me?" A orange haired guy appeared from inside. He stopped suddenly when he saw that felix wasn't alone. "...oh "

"Hobi hyung, maybe you can guide them inside as i have to keep a watch outside. " felix said to the orange haired man.

"Yeoboseo, i am Jung hoseok. I will show you around. " he said bowing to all of them. Everyone bowed back and started following the man in front of them but tae didn't forget to wave a little 'bye' to felix which he returned with equal enthusiasm.

"So, where are you all from? " hoseok asked them while he showed them around.
"Seoul. " jungkook replied.
"Woah" tae looked at the great expanse of the field in front of him.
Hoseok chuckled at his response.
"That's where we grow crops. By the way what's your name ?"

"Kim Taehyung. "
"Jeon jungkook "
"Kim Eunji "
"Celestine north"
"Tris prior "
"Park jimin."

Everyone introduced themselves. There were so many people here,it felt good. Hoseok was way too happy to show these kids around, he found them really interesting. His thoughts were broken when a girl came running to him.

"Oppa....Jae wook is....looking for you...and the new group. " she said breathlessly eyeing the confused group behind hoseok. "Apparently...we don't have enough beds to keep your group....and my group. " she completed.

"They can share the hall..ok..screw it. " Hoseok looked disturbed, even though jungkook was meeting hoseok for the first time he could easily make out that hoseok was a very happy and hopeful person. How could he explain...he was like sunshine.

Hoseok turned around to look at the group. " guys, jae wook is our leader. Let's go and meet him."

The group and the girl followed hoseok.
"You have a new group coming too?" Hoseok asked the girl who nodded.

"There are like..umm.. four  of them. "

" all men?"

"Ani (no) , there's a girl too!" She replied .

Jimin chuckled a bit when she was moving her head too excitedly, her short pony tail was jumping in the air.
Hearing his chuckle the girl turned around and looked suspiciously at jimin before bursting out laughing.

"She's a weirdo. Nevermind. " hoseok said grinning.

"Ayy!" She waved him off dismissively. "Anyway, since i forgot to introduce myself..i am Violet. "

"Shh" hoseok shut her up as they reached the end of the corridor. Hoseok flung opened the door revealing another young man. He didn't looked soft like hoseok or felix. His face was like a rock. No expression. They entered the room.

"Yah hoseok! What took you so long?" The man said with a smirk.

"Jae , i was showing them around and-" the man shushed hoseok and stared at the group.

Celestine looked straight in his eyes, shooting back the daggers he shot at them with his eyes. A half smile found it's way to his face. Jungkook looked at the four people whose backs were facing his group.

"Well, i like them. "Jae wook smiled. "We have space for like 7 people...three of you " he said pointing at both the groups. "Any three of you will have to leave. But i will decide who will leave and who will not , prove your skills to show me that you are worthy of this safety
given to you. "

Celestine's throat went dry..this was all she feared. The only female from the group ahead of them turned around to see hoseok and his group. Her eyes softened as she said - " our group will leave, they are kids."

"I SAID I WILL DECIDE. " Jae wook shouted and left the room .
Hoseok and violet sighed as if this was normal.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT STUPID MAN?!? HOW CAN HE YELL AT US LIKE THAT? WHAT DOES HE THINK OF HIMSELF? TALKING LIKE THAT TO SUCH A HANDSOME MAN AND HIS HANDSOME GROUP! "

One of the man in front of Eunji's group was ranting, their back faced her but she couldn't stop her laugh. Though Eunji was laughing and Jimin joined him but none of the other four could move from their places.

This couldn't possibly be...

________________________________________

A/N- i don't even know why he is "lee jae wook" . Like i love lee jae wook...he's awesome..he's soft lol.