chapter 16

Hoseok instinctively pushed away Tris from celestine's side and held out his gun, pointing it straight at celestine's head.

"Is that a bite celestine? " Hoseok said with fierce eyes, no one could compare this determined and scary hoseok with his usual happy self.

"I-I don't know. " Celestine muttered eyeing the gun at his hands. She knew if this was a bite then it's better for them to kill her.

"Can anyone check the wound? " hoseok said. Violet quickly nodded, she walked towards celestine with unsure steps. Celestine could see her hesitation, it kind off hurted her that they are alienating her.
"Violet, even if I am bit, i won't be turning before atleast an hour or two. " celestine rolled her eyes.

Violet felt kinda ashamed of her attitude but nonetheless went ahead . Celestine opened her jacket and turned around. The wound was clearly visible , her white tank top was now red with blood all over it. Celestine hissed as violet gently touched her wound. It was deep but it wasn't caused by a bite. It was because of nails.

"Ah! It's not a bite." Violet sighed in relief. Hoseok instantly put his gun down.

"Am sorry celestine, it's just precaution. " He smiled sadly at her before getting into the driver's seat.

Tris hugged celestine. Celestine ruffled Tris's hair and chuckled.
She then passed a smile to violet, it was a silent signal of everything is alright between them. All three of them got inside the car and drove , searching for a storage cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin was pacing back and forth. It is almost night and Hoseok haven't return with his team yet.

"Hyung, what are you doing? " Jimin asked a tensed jin.

"Well..i am worried. " Jin muttered.

"I two that." Namjoon said.

"I three that." Yoongi mumbled.

" Where the hell are they ?" Eunji kept her head down and fidgeted with her fingers and just then Violet came running in with Tris.

"WE ARE BACK!" Everyone's eyes shot up at them .

"What took you so long? " Taehyung asked as he went ahead and hugged Tris.

"There was no food , literally! We had to roam for like three hours before we found a storage cell." Tris sat down exhausted.

But jungkook couldn't focus, he needed to know where she was.

"Where's celestine? " he questioned looking at the door to see if she was coming.

"And Hoseok? Where's he?" Yoongi further questioned.

"Yah! Wait, Hoseok oppa is with celestine. They are in the right wing of the camp. Celestine needed to clean up her wound so, hoseok oppa took her to the doctors here." Violet told them.

"What!? What do you mean celestine needed a dressing? " jin panicked.

"She was attacked by a zombie, it's a deep cut on her shoulder, first we thought that she was bitten but fortunately it wasn't a bite." Tris answered this time.

"Ohmygod." Jimin gasped.

"Shit. I gotta see her." Jin ran towards the right wing while jungkook stood there shocked. He was so thankful that it wasn't a bite . He was scared of losing her, he didn't knew what feeling this was. Suddenly celestine felt like the only person he needed then and so , he ran following jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, don't scream. " the doctor who introduced himself as
Lee Know said as he brought an antiseptic and cotton near celestine.

"Hey! Am not a kid." Celestine pouted.

Lee know soaked the cotton with the antiseptic and started circling around the wound slowly. A burning sensation engulfed celestine's wound and she clutched hoseok's hand tightly.
Hoseok patted her head. Celestine was of the same age of violet for whom he cared like an elder brother. He didn't mind having another sister.

"Is it hurting? " lee know asked.
Celestine nodded negatively even though it was very hard for her to keep herself from screaming. Lee know laughed a bit at her stubbornness.

Soon he wrapped her shoulder in a bandage.
"Take care of yourself. " lee know smiled as celestine bowed .
"You are a nice doctor! Thanks" celestine smiled back .

She along with Hoseok got out of the Room .
"Thank you for taking care of me oppa." Celestine bowed to hoseok.

" CELESTINE! " Jin called her from behind and pulled her into a hug. He started crying instantly.

"Why are you so reckless? Shouldn't you think about me and others? What would we do without you?" He kept on scolding her as his grip tightened.

"I am fine, jin oppa. " celestine chuckled and hugged back jin.

"I was so scared when Tris told me that you were attacked. I can't lose you ....not again. " jin said between his sobs.

" Hoseok oppa, help me to make jin oppa understand that i am fine." Celestine pouted towards hoseok who laughed and then added- " Hey jin hyung, she's fine. "

When jin had finally stopped crying, celestine suggested that they should go back to the hall they were staying in.

Turning around, they were greeted with jungkook. His eyes were red and he was breathing heavily due to the running he did.

"Are you fine?" He managed to say as he walked towards them.

"Yes!" Celestine did a small thumbs up.

"Take care of yourself, idiot. " he tried to tease her but failed miserably as a tear rolled down his eyes.

"Jungkook ! Are you crying? Are you crying? " celestine playfully nudged him expecting a teasing back but all he muttered was "dasineun geuleo jima! "(Don't do that ever again. ) before hugging her.
Celestine's eyes widened at his actions.

"Gwenchana jungkook! "
(It's Okay jungkook )
She muttered as she stroked his back.

"Since when did jungkook stopped hating celestine? " jin mocked them in a pretended surprise.

"Gaja!(Let's go) " Hoseok pulled away jin with him before he could tease them anymore.

"Jungkook...i am fine." Celestine whispered to him when he didn't pulled away from the hug.

"I was afraid ." He looked at her eyes.

"Kookie, i am fine! Now let's go to where others are. I won't leave you and become a zombie!" She chuckled and pulled jungkook with her .

Entering the hall wasn't a good experience as both of them were greeted by jae wook.

"Your battle will start now."He smiled at them.

__________________________________