Chapter 17

Jin: Jimin do you think it's a good idea? (Little nervous)
Jimin: believe me hyung, this is the best idea. (Confident)

They were standing in front of Jisoo's house.

Jimin and Chaeyoung dragged Jin infort of the door and bell the door.

Few minutes later Jisoo opened the door. She smiled at Jimin and Chae but when she saw Jin her smiled fade away.

She didn't say anything and let then came inside.

Chae: unnie, I am so bored. So we decided to go park. I want you to go with us.
Jisoo: Chae I don't want to. You guys go. (Nicely)
Jimin: oh come on Jisoo. Come with us. It's gonna fun. Hyung tell her.

Jin didn't say anything but just was nervous.

Chae: please unnie~ please please please~~~

As Jimin and Chae insisted her, she agreed.

They went to the amusement park. In the whole journey Jisoo and Jin were silent.

After they reached the park, Chae and Jimin got a plan as Jisoo and Jin wasn't talking.

Chae: babe~ I want ice cream. (Aegyo)
Jimin: let's go and get it. Hyung, you and Jisoo wait here, we're coming in a minute.
Chae: yeah, unnie stay with oppa...
Jimin: okay bye~~~(left with Chae)

Jimin looked at Jin and winked which Jisoo didn't notice.

Jin: let's sit on the bench over there.

Jisoo didn't respond and sat on the bench. Jin sighed and sat beside her. Jisoo was quite and looking everywhere but expect Jin.

Jin knew it wasn't easy but he need to talk to her. Apologies to her.

Jin: how are you?

Jisoo didn't answer. But Jin didn't give up and tried again.

Jin: Jisoo I know you are mad at me.
Jisoo: isn't it obvious? (Bitterly smiled) leave it.
Jin: I know, what I did was wrong. I am sorry Jisoo.
Jisoo: (bitterly chuckled) you know what Jin just let it go. I don't wanna talk to you. (Stood up)
Jin: Jisoo (stopped her). (Looked down) I just want to apologize to you. I just want to say that I am really sorry about it. I really do. (Soft and guilty)
Jisoo: but your sorry won't change anything. Because of you I wouldn't get any mark. I worked so hard for this project. But my hard work was all wasted because of you. Mostly it hurts that you did that to me. I trusted you Jin and you broke my trust. How could you? (Busted out)

As Jisoo said a drop of tear rolled down to her cheeks. She was really hurt. Jin was feeling more guilty now. Jisoo was leaving when Chae and Jimin came. Jisoo wiped her tears.

Chae: where are you going unnie?
Jisoo: I want to go home. (No eye contact)
Chae: but unnie we just came. Now you want to go so soon.
Jisoo: can't you hear me Chae. I want to go home RIGHT NOW. (Angrily)

Jimin and Chae looked at Jin. Who sighed Chae to listen to Jisoo. Chae nodded.

Chae: fine unnie, let's go home.

Jisoo left and Chae went with her.

Jimin: what happened hyung?
Jin: I really hurt her a lot. (Guilty)