Celebrations 🥳

Hey ArmLinks!!!!!
생일축 하함니다,
생일축 하함니다,
사랑은 -- ArmLinks 🥰
생일축 하함니다~~~~ 💜💜💜

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,
sarang ha neun ArmLinks 🥰
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~~~ 💜💜💜

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to my dear ArmLinks 🥰
Happy birthday to you ~~~~💜💜💜

Yes, it's being two years. Two years of "It was meant to be" first chapter was published. Two years, I found you guys. Two years of my beautiful ArmLinks family had been formed. 👫👭👬

Thank you so much all of you. I really thank you for supporting me through this long. I never thought that I would come so far. But you guys made it possible. By loving my stories so much. Two years ago when I started to writing "IWMTB" I didn't expect to accomplish 100k reads. And I still can't believe that it's being loved by everyone although it was not perfect. But guys made my imperfect story perfect.

Thank you so much for all your love and support. Special to my those readers who are with me from the first day till now. I am sorry for not knowing all of your names but I know some of you very well. I am really sorry again😅.

Others don't feel bad about it. Whether you are an old reader or new, I really appreciate you all. You guys really inspired me a lot. Because of you guys I get the energy to write more. Give you something better and more. It won't be enough of words to thank you. You guys are the best.

You guys are very supportive and very patience. And I really appreciate that 😊.

+ As it is your day, I give you a free pass. A free pass to ask anything to the characters and also me (related to the story). You can ask anything to the characters of "Love Mistake", "Falling for you" and "I was meant to be". Lots of you have so many questions to ask, special to the characters. So I give you a platform to ask the characters anything you want and learn about their point of view in the story.

Lastly I want to saying that I love you guys so much. I really do. Stay safe and health. And thank you once again.....

사랑해~ (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

-Author 👩🏻‍💻