Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV:
I was with my boys, talking about Jin hyung mistake that he did. I was so much mad at him. I hate betraying. For me trust is most important thing. But as I heard he was guilty for his mistake, so I wouldn't stay mad at him. We were normally talking when I saw Yeji looking at the food. It seems something suspicious. So I excused myself and went to her.

Yeji was looking at the food, as if she never have it. Yoongi came but she didn't notice as she was busy with looking at foods.

Yoongi: don't look at the food like that. Whoever eats it, they might have stomach gag because of you.

Yeji flinched as Yoongi spoken.

Yeji: you? You scared me.
Yoongi: why are you looking at the food? If you want to eat something, just buy it and leave. That's it. It's that easy.
Yeji: I am not looking at the food.
Yoongi: yes you were.
Yeji: no. Shut up grandpa.

Yoongi raised his one eyebrow.

Yoongi: fine. But why are you not eating?
Yeji: because I am not hungry..
Yoongi: really?
Yeji: yes. I am not hungry at all.

Yeji stomach groaned of hunger. She touched her stomach as she got caught.

Yoongi: well I can see, oops correction hear that very well.
Yeji: yaa stop.
Yoongi: you are very hungry, why are you not eating?
Yeji: because I don't want to.
Yoongi: why? I always see you eating more than three meals. And when it's free food, you might eat the full place by yourself. But you ain't eating today? Do you have money problem? But your dad is a billionaire.
Yeji: yaa what's it do with my dad's money. And why do you even care if I am eating or not?
Yoongi: I don't care. I am just curious. Did your dad cut out you pocket money?
Yeji: no I don't have money problem.
Yoongi: really? Then show me your purse.
Yeji: I have money look (stopped) but why would I show you...

Yeji left and Yoongi followed her. She was in the stairs when she felt dizzy and about to fall. But Yoongi caught her.

Yoongi: yaa what happened?
Yeji: I just felt dizzy.
Yoongi: let's go to the health center.
Yeji: no need to. I am fine.
Yoongi: no you are not. You can bea barely stood up. Let's go.
Yeji: Yoongi it does- (couldn't finished)
Yoongi: shut up. You are going with me.

She listened to him and went to the college health care center. The health center doctor checked her.

Doctor: you have low blood pressure. You are not eating this days.

Yoongi looked at her.

Yeji: no I am. (Nervously)
Doctor: don't lie. Your blood pressure is very low. It's clear you're not eating. Now a days girls like you thinks not eating is healthy. But it's not. For you guys looking skinny is more important than health. (To Yoongi) and you. As a boyfriend you should tell your girlfriend to eat. (Scolded)
Yoongi: me? (Confused)
Doctor: yes you. You are her boyfriend. You should feed her. I can tell you are the only one who told her to be skinny.
Yoongi: no I didn't. (Defensive)
Doctor: shut up. Don't argue. (To Yeji) eat well from now on young lady. (Left)