Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV:
After coming from Tae's house, I thought a lot. I realized that all this happened because of me. I was so stupid not to understand my own feeling. If I realized earlier that I love Jennie then all of this won't happened. I would have been happy with Jennie now.

But most importantly I used someone. Lisa wasn't part of any of this. I used her as a distraction. Which isn't fair at all. She is a very nice girl. She doesn't deserve this. She need a man who can treasure her not like me. So after thinking about it, I finally came up with a decision. I decided to break up with Lisa and let her free.

Jungkook: I want to break up with you. (Serious)
Lisa: you are joking right? You are doing a prank on me. (Nervously smiled)
Jungkook: no Lisa, I am serious.

Seeing Jungkook's face Lisa understood he was serious.

Lisa: why? What happen? Did I do anything wrong? (Teary)
Jungkook: no no. It's not you. You are perfect. It's me. The truth is Lisa I never loved you. I realized that I love someone else.

Tears dropped from Lisa's eyes.

Jungkook: It won't be fair with you to keep in a fake relationship like this. (Held her hand softly) You are very very nice girl Lisa. You deserve better than me. Who love you and cherish you. Unlike me. I hope you understand and move on. Good bye. (Softly)

After saying that  Jungkook left and Lisa burst into tears.

In college

Jin was out of Ms Lee's room as she called him. He knocked on the door and he heard come in from inside.

Jin: Ms Lee why you suddenly called me? Anything important?
Ms Lee: yes Seokjin, actually Jisoo wants you to be her project partner and give you another chance.

Jin was surprised. The door knocked.

Ms Lee: come in. (Door opened) ah Jisoo~ Come in.

Jin looked back, it revealed Jisoo. She smiled and sat next to him. Jin just looked at her with surprise.

Ms Lee: I just told Jin that you want him as partner.
Jin: thank you Ms Lee for giving me this opportunity.
Ms Lee: in that case, you should thank Jisoo. She told me to give you a second chance. Anyway I hope you won't disapoint me this this.
Jisoo: don't worry Ms Lee, I won't let him this time. (Smiled)
Ms Lee: I know. I am really waiting to see the project. Anyway go to class now. (Smiled)
Jisoo: ne. Thank you Ms Lee.

They stood up and left the room.

Jin: Jisoo.. (Called)
Jisoo: yes?
Jin: why you are giving me a second chance?
Jisoo: because I know you also got betrayed too. Although you knew what you are doing.
Jin: I am really sorry. (Looking down)

Jisoo understand that Jin was still in guilt.

Jisoo: you don't have to. Just be in the library after the class. We have to discuss about the project and you have lots of work to do this time. So don't be late. (Smiled)

Jisoo left and Jin smiled as saw her leaving figure.

In the cafe