Chapter 26

Jennie's POV:
I was with Chae. I just can't believe that Jimin did that to her. I mean I know that I hate them  being clingy but I never thought that Jimin wouldn't be behave like that. I thought he loves her a lot. But I was wrong. If he loved her, he would never do that.

Jennie was with Chae to comforting her as she was crying.

Chae: how could he? (Crying)
Jennie: Chae don't cry~
Chae: but I can't help. How could he do this to me.

Jennie hugged her and pet her head.

Jennie: it's okay. Stop crying.
Chae: I loved him so much but still he did that to me.
Jennie: just forget about the as*hole. You should need to look after your health and the baby.
Chae: you are right. I should be concerned about my baby now. F*ck that as*hole.
Jennie: that's my girl ~.... are you hungry? I can buy something for you.
Chae: hmm.... actually I am hungry. I want spicy ramen, 2 boiled eggs, kimchi, mandu, Cheetos, tteokbokki, fried chicken and ice cream.
Jennie: wow~ you want all that? (Chuckled)
Chae: yeah actually I am carving. (Sweet and shyly smiled)
Jennie: it's fine. I'll go and get you food. Okay?

Chae nodded and Jennie went to buy some food. As she went outside, she found Jimin there. She straight her face and folded her arms.

Jennie: what are you doing here? (Coldly)
Jimin: I came to meet Chae. How is she?
Jennie: why do you care? Didn't you do enough to her?
Jimin: I am sorry... (low his head)
Jennie: how could you?
Jimin: I know I messed up. I was just frustrated. I was disturbed with everything.
Jennie: then why didn't you tell her that? She loves you a lot. She must understand it.
Jimin: I did wrong. But I love her too that why I came.

Jennie trusted him and his words. She knew how much they love each other. And it's look like Jimin understood his mistake and he is apologized.

Jennie: fine. I trust you. But don't meet her now.
Jimin: why? Why not?
Jennie: she is pregnant and behavior is changing. If you go and meet her now, it might make it worst. And also might effect on her health.
Jimin: so what should I do?
Jennie: don't worry, I'll talk to her.
Jimin: you will? Thank you so much Jen..
Jennie: no problem. Just don't give up on her.
Jimin: I will never.

Jimin smiled and nodded. Jennie smiled back.

Next day in college

Yoongi was walking when he saw Yeji. They had an eye contact. Yoongi smiled and waved at her. But she rolled her eyes and left. Yoongi was confused and followed her.

Yoongi: Yeji!!! (Called)

She didn't listen or stopped. It was looking like they were doing this on purpose.

Yoongi: is she ignoring me? (Said to himself)

Yes, she was ignoring him.

Yoongi: Yo flat butt! (Loudly called)

She stopped and Yoongi smirked. She looked at her with anger.

Yeji: what do you want? And stop calling me that. (Angrily)
Yoongi: I called you but you didn't respond. And you change your flat butt...
Yeji: you- (sighed)  why even I am talking to you. (About to leave)
Yoongi: why are you ignoring me? I don't understand.
Yeji: because you and your whole group are as*holes. Jungkook making Jennie's life miserable, Jin oppa betrayed Jisoo unnie without any reason and now Jimin broke Chae's heart. You are also like them.
Yoongi: first of all, me and my friends are not as*holes. So don't say that. Jimin was frustrated but never meant to broke Chae's heart. He loves her a lot. Jin was stupid to do that to Jisoo which he is now guilty about. He apologized to her and accepted the punishment gladly. Jungkook was confused and didn't understand his feelings which is normal. And lastly they are not bad, they did mistake which they are apologized to. So never call out my brothers that. (Defensive)