Chapter 2

Jennie's POV:
After finishing our business, I went the sport shower room. Although I hate sports but I needed to join it because of the things me and Jungkook do and also it's only allowed for the gym or sports members. I took a warm shower but didn't wash my hair. I mean I had to attend the class and if my hair look wet, everyone will ask hundred of questions. I took a shower, I putted my clothes on and looked at the clock. "Oh shit!", I said as only 5 minutes left of the class to start. I went to my class quickly but after reaching there I remembered that I forgot all of my things in the library. I made annoyingly sad sound and about to go to the library when someone stopped me.

Jennie: yaa Yeji. I have go somewhere.
Yeji: wait darling. I know where you want to go and what do you need. (Showed Jennie the bagpack and other things of her)
Jennie: but I- (before finished her words)
Yeji: you left it in the library. So I picked it up because I know you will forget. (Obviously)

This is Yeji, my best friend

This is Yeji, my best friend. Actually my 2nd best friend. She is annoying but trust worthy. Yes, she knows my and Jungkook's little secret. One time she heard our moans and caught us. She didn't tell anyone tho. Even sometimes she helps me in many ways. Specially when I nearly getting caught. I must admit, she is a great friend.

Jennie: thanks babe, you are the best. But how do you know?
Yeji: I saw going to the gym. Before that I saw your stuff in the library. I knew you are busy with Jungkook. So I did what I always do. Help you.
Jennie: you are a life savor.
Yeji: who else will be fix your mess bitch. But your welcome.

They both laughed and went to a the bench but before they could sit, someone sat on it. (Guess who it was? *drumroll* Jungkook!!! 😄 sorry I got too exited 😁 -author)

Jennie: Jungkook is this my sit. (Almost shouted)
Jungkook: really? But I don't see your name on it. (Teasing tone)
Jennie: I was going to sit here. (Angrily but calm)
Jungkook: but I did. Look my butt in on it. (Pointed his ass)
Jennie: how about I kick your that ass? (Sarcastically)
Jungkook: woooh~ I would love that. (Winked while smirking)

"I really want to kill his guy.", Jennie thought.
She was angry and about to say something but someone spoke.

Tae: Jungkook stop being a jerk. You never sit in the front. (Deep voice)

"Omg! He looks damn hot when he gets angry. What even I am thinking.", she thought.

Tae: go to another sit and let them sit here. (Ordered)

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to another sit.

Tae: you can sit now. (Nicely smiled)
Jennie: thanks. (Smiled)