Chapter 9

~At the rooftop~

Tae: Jennie I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Jennie's eyes were widen.

Jennie: Tae you are kidding right?
Tae: (shaken his head) I am being serious. Why will I joke to you?
Jennie: but how? You can't like me. We just started to hangout. How can you ask me to be your girlfriend?
Tae: why can't I? You can't control your feelings nor anyone. It just happens. But by your reaction I think you don't like me at all. (Disappointed)
Jennie: no Tae, it's not like that. I like you and even I like you a lot. You are an amazing person. But I like you as a friend. I don't feel anything more than a friend.
Tae: but that's how everything started, right? Friendship is the first step of love.
Jennie: Tae you aren't understanding. We barely know each other. And over that I am not a relationship type of person. I hate relationship. I never being in love once. I never fall in love with someone before. I think, I am not worth of anyone's love.
Tae: but I won't think that. I think you are perfect girl who every guy wants to be with. You are worth of love. Lots of love. And I want a chance to prove that to you.

Hearing Tae's words Jennie was soften. Tae is a great guy. Any girl wants to be his girlfriend. Jennie also want a guy like him. Who will love her, adore her and respect her as Tae do. Tae has all of those qualities. But she couldn't accept him because she doesn't love him. And if any how she even fallen for him, but in the end he will hate her. That's she always got in her life. She thought he will leave her like Jungkook did. Or maybe she will hurt him.

Tae: Jennie, I know we don't know each other that well and for that I thought of something. (Took a deep breath) let's move in together.

Jennie was surprised.

Jennie: are you okay? You know what are you saying?
Tae: yes Jennie I know what I'm saying.
Jennie: (stood up) you want me to go in a living relation with you?
Tae: (stood up) it's not like you think. We will leave in the same house but in different rooms, like house mates. We will live together to know each other well. By living with each other, we can discover what type of person we are. Jen, what I am doing is for good. "We are not going in a living relationship. We are going to live for a relationship."

Jennie didn't know what to say.

Tae: I promise Jen, you won't regret it.
Jennie: I don't know what to say. I need time to think.
Tae: I understand. You take as much as time you need. No pressure. Okay?

Jennie nodded. Tae smiled and peak her forehead then left.

Jennie: why all this happening? First Lisa, then Jungkook and now Tae. Why? Why! (Angry at her fate)

Jennie ran the fingers on her hair. Then she got a message of Yeji.

Bestie 💅🏻

[Hey where are you? >

<in the rooftop]

[Fine I am coming>

She sat on the floor again and wait for Yeji.

After few minutes later Yeji came.

Yeji: Jen? (Called)

Jennie looked at her. She sat beside her and Jennie putted her head on her shoulder. She needed someone to comfort.