[16] Tony's "Little" Problem

For being such an amazing author! Love all your stories! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautiful people! I've uploaded another chap! Luckily, it didn't take as long as the other chapter. Good, maybe I'll upload the other chap even faster. Who knows? So anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. I personally like the ending.

Caution: This chapter has some (only some) language that is not usually used in this story. Decided to warn ya so you can't get all mad when you read it. :) Enjoy!

Chapter 16 "Tony's "Little" Problem"

"Oh.. Oh... Oh.. Right there! Yeah, yeah! Right there... Oh yeah!" I moaned, tilting my head back in pleasure. He continuously dragged his perfect hands down my back. I withered around in my seat, moaning again.

"Man-turd, stop it. You're making sex noises."

I turned my head, now facing Tony. He had his eyes on the road, but an expression on his face that almost seemed... Pained. How could you feel pained from someone "making sex noises" as he liked to put it.

"Shut up Tony." I stated, turning to smile at the Sombrero wearing Raccoon that had magical hands.

"At least Burrito and I are finally getting along."

"Well maybe you should get along a little quieter."

I rose my eyebrows at the tone in his voice. Wow, someone was a little crabby this fine afternoon. He was perfectly fine not even a half hour ago.

"What crawled up your butt and died?" I asked, eyes narrowing at the side of his head. He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, clenching his jaw.

"Nothing." He stated firmly.

"Okay. Fine. Whatever." I said but didn't believe him one bit.

After ten minutes of uncomfortable silence, Burrito resumed scratching my back. "Oh... My-Oh that feels nice. Really nice..... Oh yeah."

"Mandy!" Tony exclaimed, causing Burrito to stop all together. "Please stop it!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a good reason." I retaliated, suppressing a grin when his hands clenched around the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white.

"Because... It's annoying listening to you sound like a whale having sex." he hissed through gritted teeth. My jaw dropped. Whale? Who does he think he is, calling me a whale?!

It was then I noticed the awkward sitting position he was in. His legs were nearly crossed like a girl's, like he was trying to hide something.

This caused me to furrow my brows in confusion. Why on Earth would someone-especially a boy- be sitting like that?

My question was answered when Burrito grew bored.

Another uncomfortable silence fell upon us for God only knows how long. Just as I was starting to, Burrito grew restless, feeling to urge to do something random. And that random thing was snatching Tony's sunglasses off his face.

I giggled, leaning back to watch as Burrito put the sunglasses over his eyes. They were much too big for his head, making it the more comedic. Tony spun around, trying to snatch the glasses back from the raccoon. But as he did, he un-crossed his legs...