[15] The Road Trip Trio

For being such a great friend. Love ya Jo Jo! :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright  © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am so so so so so sorry for the long delay. I know, I know, bad Chellybean! But now there's a new chapter so you can put the pitchforks away! Hope you all like it, a new character is added to the mix.

Chapter 15 " The Road Trip Trio"

I felt my eyes grow considerably wide as I gasped. Then started coughing as the remaining pieces of my hamburger got lodged in my throat. As I finished choking, I could see Tony giving me a pleading look out of the corner of my eye.

"Please don't be mad."

I stared at Tony like he grew another head. Changed me? Changed me?! Mr. Annoying say what now?

"W-why is the name of all things holy would you change me?!" I nearly screeched, earning the attention of the others in the café. "I was sleeping Tony!"

His cheeks went bright red as his mouth opened and shut, like he was trying to say something but couldn't.

"I...You.." he stammered, scratching the back of his neck. I narrowed my eyes into slits before rising to my feet. Throwing my dirty napkin at his face, I stepped out of the booth. Muttering "pervert" under my breathe, I walked away.

"Hey!" Tony cried, jumping to his feet and following me. "I'm not a pervert!"

"You saw me topless twice in one day! I bet'cha you planned the second time." I called to him over my shoulder, anger laced with every word. I pushed the door open and walked-no stomped- down the side, watching Tony throw a twenty at the cafe owner before running after me.

I was beyond angry. Who does he think he is, changing me when I don't know. He may have done that before with his past girlfriends, but he should learn a little thing called privacy. I could actually have him charged for that if I really wanted to.

"You had puke on your shirt! And I swear I didn't look!" he informed me as he caught up to my brisk pace.

"Well I didn't really care now did I? Wanna know why?" I asked, stopping abruptly. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "Because I was asleep!"

He was staring at me, His face bright red but he didn't try to say anything. Then suddenly, his face broke out into his signature smirk.

"You look so cute when your angry!" He cooed, pinching my cheeks like my grandma did endlessly when I visited her in Italy. I slapped his hands away, feeling my cheeks grow red with anger.

"Well then I must be down right adorable right now, 'cause I'm furious!" I yelled, pushing at his chest. Spinning on my heels, I continued my stomping until I reached the car. Sitting down, I scowled down at my lap. In my internal fuming, I realized it wasn't just anger I was feeling.... I also felt embarrassed.

I know I'm not fat, but I've always been bigger than most of my friends. Maya claims I'm average, and should be happy about my body. But it's hard believing that when she's thinner than me. The thought of Tony seeing me shirtless, seeing my stomach, made me feel insecure. What if he thought I was big? Every girl I've ever seen him with was model thin.

Anger surged through me again, now directed at myself. I shouldn't care what Tony thinks. His opinion of me is irrelevant. Or at least it should be. I shouldn't care.