[22] R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D Rejected, oh oh Rejected!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo, it's yo favourite Chellybean! Well hopefully I'm the only Chellybean or else that would be complete awks. Haha. Anywhozers, I'm hope the length of this chapter makes up for the lateness, but then again you guys have seen longer waits. :/ 

Chapter 22 "R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D Rejected, oh oh Rejected!"

When two animals who are from a completely different species get together, it normally creates a disgusting odd mutant of each animal. Though, I'm sure there are some animals out there that could breed with different ones and not make a completely abnormal baby. Except they'd have to be close enough on the animal ladder.

Like a goat and a sheep, or a tiger and a panther. They're close enough to each other to make a baby that is semi-decent.

But a doe and a raccoon?

Not. A. Chance. In. Heck.

Not only could the raccoon not even reach the deer to do anything at all, their babies would be one of the most terrifying things I'd ever see. A raccoon and a doe mating is practically impossible.

So why was it that Burrito was repeatedly trying to whoo over Minnie. He's a smart raccoon, smarter than Tony - except that's not a huge accomplishment- so he should've already realized that he's just not able to be with her.

Adding to that, Minnie hasn't even given him one glance .

Tony and I strolled behind our two other companions, watching as Burrito continuously found ways to get Minnie's attention. Sadly, he wasn't getting to far. I actually felt bad as I watched him try to wrap his small arm/leg around one of Minnie's considerably larger one, only to have her step away. He bowed his head in embarrassment as Tony laughed loudly, scurrying into the bush.

I slapped Tony's chest, glaring up at him. His steps faltered, causing him to end up a couple steps behind me. I sighed and turned around. He held his hand over the place where I slapped him, a quite obvious fake look of hurt on his face.

"That really hurt Mandy." He blubbered, pretending to wipe a tear. "Both physically and emotionally."

"Then maybe you should actually help Burrito get Minnie, instead of standing back and laughing in his face." I retaliated and spun on my heel to continue walking and catch up to Minnie and Burrito. Behind me, Tony muttered something about women being so demanding but I chose to ignore him.

As Burrito emerged from the bush once again, Tony fell into step with me to watch the latest attempt. This time, he carried a single flower in his mouth, and I nearly awed at the cuteness of it all. He ran up in front of the doe, stopping her in her tracks. Before she could walk around him, like she was trying to do, Burrito held out the flower.

For a moment, Minnie remained in that spot, staring at Burrito. A hopeful look overcame the young animal's face as he took a step towards her. He set the flower on the ground, smiling up at Minnie in awe.

"D'aw Tony, look at him!" I gushed, grabbing onto Tony's hand. I jumped up and down, squealing quietly, while Tony just sighed and let me have my way. "He's getting the girl!"

"He could honestly do so much better." he mumbled, narrowing his eyes at the back of Minnie's head. His hatred only increased for her-and possibly me too- when we found him again after hitting him in the back of the head with a rock. He was laying on the ground when we reached him and Burrito, but one look upon Minnie had him on his feet and ready to attack.