Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️

Start from the beginning

We both felt the hand move lower. It draws little circles above our clit and only occasionally indulges  with a direct touch on it. My wolf growls. Brett replies, "give Meri control. You will have your turn soon. We guarantee you won't be disappointed." She turns and gives him a seductive kiss. Then gives me back control.

Each time he touches it, I could feel them bring me closer and closer toward something. I wasn't sure what, but they were teasing me and I was moaning. I was watching what they were doing to me.

Bryan says in a horse voice, "close your eyes. Just feel what we do to you."

I close my eyes. I feel Brett remove his hand. I whimper. I feel them shift around. I start opening my eyes and Brett says, "keep them closed."

"But I want to..." I feel fingers over my mouth shushing me.

Brett says, "Bryan get the tie on her robe. Use it to blind fold her. This way she cannot peak." I open my eyes and start to sit up. Bryan growls. He then covers my eyes. He gives me a kiss. "I promise you will enjoy what we do." I once again shutter. I lay back down.

I felt kisses on both of my breasts and they started to trail down my stomach. I feel a hand start  teasing me again.  I felt a mouth occasionally suck or blow on my  clit. I knew both were down in my private area again.

One I think was touching me alternating between circles and back-and-forth motion around my clit. Then the other would blow on me. I felt hands squeezing my breast. I feel kisses coming back up my stomach to my breast.  I was not sure who was doing what. Then I felt a finger come inside me. I gasped and I arch upward.

Then someone starts kissing and licking on my nipples. They kept going back and forth. I can feel them shifting back and forth.  I felt my body building up and just as I was thinking I was ready to cum they would switch places. I was whimpering and tingling all over.

I felt a finger enter and start moving in and out of me. Then a mouth kiss my  mark and that brought me over the edge. I felt myself release and I then had both mates taking turns licking my juices.

Brett pulls my blindfold off. I look down at them. I grab their heads. I pull them up toward me. I was still shuddering. I gave Bryan a kiss since his mouth reached me first. I could taste myself in that kiss. He rolls over to lay beside me. I see him reach down and touch himself.

Brett pulls me over and kisses me.  I pull away from that kiss.  I sat up between my two mates. I  first did a head and toe look at Brett. I notice he briefs have a tent. I smile smugly at him. Then did a toe to head look at Bryan. I see Bryan doesn't have a tent. He is using my towel to wipe himself off.

I smile at him, "my turn," and I lean forward and kiss Brett on the mouth. "Your turn first this time since he went first last time," I raspily  whisper.  I trail my tongue down his cheek to his neck. I start kissing and sucking his neck. I lay my body on him and felt his penis through his briefs. I move off to the side so I can trail my hand down his stomach. I lowered my hand down inside his briefs and wrapped my hand around him. I moved my hand up and down him slowly. I gradually pick up speed. I start to lick and kiss on  the area I plan to mark.

Bryan reaches over and starts to play with my clit.  I felt my canines grow and I bit into Brett's spot on his neck. Just as I bit his neck he came. We kiss passionately for a couple minutes and he drifts off to sleep.

I rolled over. Bryan starts to move his hand faster.  I moan, "Bryan." He kisses my mark and I come. I lean over and kiss Bryan.  Then my hand reaches down to touch him. I feel him flexing in my hand as I start to rub up and down his shaft. I start to kiss and lick on the area I plan to mark.