Twelve

"Is there another way out of here?"

Harry looked down at the people in the club like I was and I guess he found who I was looking at since he tensed up behind me watching Jeremiah climb up the steps.

"No"

"I was afraid of that. What do we do?"

"Let him try to come up. Cody and Bret should be at the top of the steps to stop him"

"I don't think I've met Bret"

Harry pulled me into his chest, my back slamming harshly into it then he brought his lips to my ear.

"Trying to determine if he'll make our orgy?"

I smirked as his hands squeezed my sides then he licked the shell of my ear; he completely caught me off guard only to turn me around and stare me right in the eyes.

"Let's go meet him shall we? Oh, you should probably get dressed downstairs with Gavin. I've decided that you're dancing again. If your sister doesn't like it, I could always just threaten to fire her"

My playful attitude immediately melted away as he brought up my sister.

"That really wasn't necessary Harry. My sister is absolutely great at what she does, I assure you that this place wouldn't be as lively as it is right now if she was still over at Hex. Don't threaten her job again or this will be the last time you see me"

He scoffed at me then smacked my ass hard only to start walking over to the door leading out of his office.

"Come on you sensitive aśs. It time to throw Jeremiah out and get you back in my arms as we dance"

He completely ignored everything I just said but for now I'll be silent about it.

I don't appreciate being 'looked over' just because of my age or appearance, I refuse to be ignored.

I'm too proud for that and I admit that it's one of my toxic traits that I need to work on.

I shook my head as I squinted my eyes after this undeniably infuriating man; I don't think I'll ever fully understand him and that's okay.

Having him fûck me a few more times should make up for it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get him out of my system and get back to Gavin.

The universe has always pointed me in his direction but I think Harry is a nice distraction from my written path.

Only time will tell if he will become my new destiny and allow Gavin to find someone so much better than me.

I followed Harry out only to see Jeremiah arguing with Cody while who I assumed to be Bret was talking into his phone.

He was most likely contacting Leon, Mr. Meanie.

I took a good look at Bret and he was definitely very easy on the eyes.

As we approached, I could tell that Leon was giving Bret a hard time based off his body language and facial expression and it made me smirk a bit.

I never knew that Leon had a playful side... how amusing.

Bret looked up to see Harry and I walking toward him and Cody and as soon as he made eye contact with me, he responded to Leon's teasing with two words:

"Blow me"