Ten

My legs began to wobble at the knee as Cody bit down on my earlobe only to quickly pull away as Harry's office door began to open.

"Don't worry little Athena, you and I aren't through here. Not by a long shot"

Cody whispered to me then we both watched as a man with long hair walked out with Harry following him only to shake his hand firmly.

The mystery man made eye contact with me briefly but I immediately looked over at Harry who appeared like he just got caught in a huge lie.

He took his thumb and pointer finger to play with his bottom lip as he looked down at the ground in thought.

"Isn't this the little dancer you were grinding up with last night Harry? Or do you still not remember her?"

This man who just walked out could do absolutely ANYTHING he wanted to me.

Slap me, hit me, choke me, kill me, fûck me, anything, and I would thank him.

I can't believe how many good looking men are in this damn city.

God, I love New York.

His long brown hair fell down passed his shoulders, his dark eyebrows sat above his piercing green eyes.

In a way, he almost looked like he was related to Harry.

"Forgive me Vincent, she doesn't even work here. She was just a stand in"

"Stand in or not, she was phenomenal. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Will she be standing in tonight?"

"Absolutely not. Don't even think about it"

Harry looked absolutely lethal, I almost shuddered in fear.

"Oh calm down brother, I know how you are with things you claim to be yours. You never did like to share"

Brother?!

"You are no brother of mine. Now go, before I change my mind. Cody, would you mind escorting him out and safely to his car? It appears I have more business to attend to"

Harry's emerald green eyes caught mine and held on to them for dear life, reminding me that no one could ever surpass him.

"I can get to my car in one piece, I don't need one of your little followers to escort me, thank you"

Harry completely ignored Vincent as he continued to look me over, surprisingly starting at my face this time then down my body.

"Come on in love, it looks like you have something to get off your chest"

Yeah, my bra if things go the way I'm seeing them in my head.

You are the biggest slut I know, calm down.

I really do hate the little voice in my head sometimes.

I waved over at Cody with a small smile which he gladly returned.