Sixteen

Ace, Xander, Vixen and I approached the hottest club in the city, Sinful, owned by the biggest aśshole I've ever known.

He was literally in yours last night you hypocrite.

I'm ignoring you.

Ian and the boys were waiting at the entrance next to Leon, all three of them excited to join us in watching Valerie's performance.

I couldn't tell if I was happy to show her off to more people or worried that they were actually just being perverts.

Either way, Valerie was about to make Sinful history by being the first female who was still kind of a new employee to get her solo debut this early.

Harry only chooses the best to perform solo.

Every single important client he has will be here tonight and he only does this once a year so this was a huge deal.

And I mean 12-inch dick huge.

Gavin texted me earlier saying how Sabrina was extremely upset about it since she hasn't gotten her chance to go solo yet even though she's been there four years total.

The poor girl has been performing as a stripper since eighteen and is now twenty-two acting like a toddler.

She even thinks she has the audacity to try and get Gavin to 'make her feel better.'

She's acting so pathetic and I really want to help her realize her worth but she is making it hard.

Even if I don't like the idea of her trying to make the move on Gavin by force I was trying to stay calm and think of ways to lead this girl in the right direction.

I couldn't help but notice as Leon gave Jimmy a fist bump with a neutral face before letting him walk into the club.

This wasn't anything friendly, it was just civil enough to keep the peace.

Ever since he found out my true age, he's been avoiding me like the plague, not that I cared, but it pissed me off.

He was so determined to get to know me when he thought I was in my twenties, goes to show you that boys like him only have one thing in their minds.

He could've just as easily laughed about it and kept talking to me like a friend, like Gavin did.

Whatever, he didn't deserve my friendship.

However, I wanted to know why Valerie and Vixen tried to keep us apart, what did they know about him?

I was pulled back out of my head when we finally reached the entrance, me being the only person to give Leon a hug.

"How are you feeling today darlin'? Bad migraine I hope?"

I dropped my mouth open and placed a hand on my chest, causing the sweet man to chuckle and shake his head.

I would've pushed more and asked why he said such a thing, even though I already knew and just wanted to mess with him, but I literally had three cops standing right next to us and couldn't expose myself like that.

I stood close to Leon as I admired how everyone looked tonight.

Me wearing a short backless dress in my favorite color in the whole world, besides purple of course, and another pair of my favorite boots which were all white.