Nine

I woke up to an empty bed and in a way I didn't really care that Gavin left, I had a dream about Harry anyways.

His touch felt so good on me while we danced that I guess I had to dream about it too.

God, my mind is so bipolar between these two men.

What the actual hell is wrong with me?

Why am I getting so twisted and bent backwards over something as stupid as a man?

AND TWO FOR THAT MATTER?!

Unbelievable.

Calm down Athena...

Maybe I was a little hurt but that didn't matter too much, Gavin probably had a class or something.

He could have at least left me a note or a text...

I checked my phone to see if he sent me any texts and as I suspected, nothing.

It's so disappointing when every single person around you starts acting up.

Harry takes first prize on that any day, he's always managing to find a way to piss me off.

All I want to do is fûck him and get him out of my system but he's always managing to screw that up royally.

As of right now, I'm happy with Gavin satisfying my needs, even if he did just leave like it was a one night stand.

I sat up and stretched my arms out as far as I could reach them then let out a sigh.

I made my way into my bathroom to do my business which included using the toilet, showering, brushing my teeth and moisturizing.

I decided to wear a black summer dress with a pattern of sunflowers all the way around it.

It hugged my curves perfectly and complimented my aśs.

Too bad I'm going to have to watch my back with how scary some of these men are nowadays, they really can't take no for an answer.

I slid on some open toed slippers, revealing my lavender painted toenails.

I applied mascara and a shiny gloss to my lips then finally left my room to see Vixen and Valerie getting ready to head out.

"Oh, were you coming with us on campus today Athena?"

"I was, but I don't want to hold you guys up. I can just meet you there later, I want to make myself some breakfast"

"Alright, just be careful and please stay out of trouble. I don't want to get a phone call from the station that you've been hauled in again. Okay?"

"Yes mommy Valerie"

She rolled her eyes as I caught Vixen smirking and shaking her head before following Valerie out and shutting the door.

I lied, I hated doing so to my sisters but it was necessary.

I have to see Harry about what happened last night.

Why did he look the way he did at the men who grabbed Valerie and I?

Why did he basically beg me to join him on stage?

There are literally THOUSANDS of women in this area yet he chooses me.

Why?

How did I become so damn special?

I needed answers and I was going to get them.

Even if that meant the titties had to make an appearance.

Before shît goes down, I really do need to make myself some breakfast.