Seventeen

"Jesus Christ! Not so hard!"

I gripped his jaw in my hand and stared down at him with a determined expression on my face, forcing him to look back at me.

I momentarily glanced down at his pink heart shaped lips but immediately looked back into his eyes.

I squeezed my legs tightly against his sides while staring down at him.

This sounds like things are about to get dirty.

Shut up.

His now dark green eyes were clouded with frustration as I straddled myself on his lap.

I had tried to get him to sit still in his chair but he kept flinching away and I was starting to lose my patience.

I ended up having to slam him down on top of the desk since he was making things so damn difficult.

He of course thought I was trying to come on to him, so I flicked his injured nose and that seemed to set him straight.

"Stop whining you big pûssy. Let me clean the damn wound. You're lucky I got your nose to stop bleeding"

Harry scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, which you made even worse when you flicked it"

I sighed as I ran my free hand through my hair then back down to hold Harry by his cheeks, squishing them together to hold him still.

"I was about to drag your stupid aśs to the hospital with how much you were complaining like a little bitch"

He shook out of my hold on his face then stared right into my eyes trying to intimidate me.

I snorted quite loudly which made Harry roll his eyes.

"How can you talk to me like that Kiwi... you'll hurt my feelings if you don't stop"

He pushed out his bottom lip and tried to look sad but he just looked like he had to take a huge dump.

I lightly smacked his nose and he flinched with his mouth dropped open in pain.

"Seriously?! Again?"

"I said hush. Now stay still. Or else I'll do more than just a light tap"

I pointed the hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton swab at his face and he just looked at me with wide eyes.

Those beautiful eyes, it was like getting lost in a beautiful, green filled forest.

Not being able to feel any fear since there was a sense of familiarity, safety, nothing dangerous anywhere around me.

What are you talking about, he's definitely dangerous... at least during sex... aren't you still sore?

I swear to god if you don't shut up.