Seven

I was getting dressed with Gavin back in his beautiful new dressing room.

The gold wallpaper shining in the dim yellow lights, the white fur carpet displaying the patterned reflection of the bright walls.

The large mirror hung perfectly in the middle of one of the golden walls, allowing the two of us to see our reflections as we applied our glitter and makeup for the routine.

I wonder what time Valerie plans to get here, if she was even working tonight that is.

I hope she doesn't explode if she does happen to see me here.

Harry told me that as soon as the routine was over, his driver would take me straight home since there was no way I could hang around here now that he knew my true age.

I tried to tell him I'd just stay in his office until the club closed but he didn't 'trust' that I would keep to my word.

He was right.

I'd try to sneak out so I could enjoy the music and the alcohol and watch Gavin dance his fine aśs around his stage for his usual clients.

Ugh, I fûcking can't stand being my age, like Harry has told me, I act like I'm his age with the way my mind works.

My life was filled with so many complications that I was definitely much more mature than any other child in that damn place that took away my childhood.

I shook my head from the dark path leading to those thoughts in my brain and focused on my appearance in the large mirror.

A red lingerie set and red heels like the dancers yesterday but somehow my set had a lace design, making me stand out from the rest of the girls like Harry did from the guys with those red heeled boots.

I beg of you God, let him wear those again, and those red lace gloves... I'm dripping already.

Forgive us father.

After Harry left my apartment earlier due to me agreeing to his request, I told Gavin about our deal and he wanted to know what I wanted.

If I'm being honest, I had no idea what the fûck I wanted from Harry.

I just had to make it look like I had something devious planned so that I didn't appear weak or acted my age.

I guess I'll hold him to that until I figure it out.

"Here. You need more glitter"

Gavin spread the green and purple mixture on my exposed breasts, my chest, my sides, stomach and back.

Apparently what I had done was not enough, Gavin is always acting like a perfectionist.

He slowed down his movements as soon as he leaned down to cover my legs in the fun substance.

His eyes dark and sensual as I could feel my breathing increase as he slid back up my body.

Gavin sure did know how to pleasure me, I wouldn't argue or complain with him at all if he wanted to take me right here and now.

That would give me some motivation before I perform in front of a big audience.

Holy shît, how the hell am I going to do this?

I have never done something like this before, the gut wrenching nerves were now starting to erupt in my stomach.

"What's wrong Little One?"

His hands softly traced up my bare sides, goosebumps rising on my exposed skin.

"I'm nervous"

Gavin smiled lightly and planted a sweet kiss to my forehead.