Part 24🖤

In the room came running a cute Jisung. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. I think Jisung forgot that I was injured because it hurt when he hugged me. "Jisung as much as I love you, you're hurting me" I try to say in the sweetest way possible. Jisung then pulls away and looks at the floor. "Sorry, I'm just happy you're alive" he said sad. I have him the sweetest smile ever, "It's ok. I understand. Don't worry, I won't die that easily" I said touching his hand. Then I remembered the conversation I had with my father and my smile disappears. "What's wrong?" Jisung asked.

"When I was passed out, I had a meeting with my father" I said looking at my hands. "How so?" he asked. "Well we talked about something serious and then he left. But he said that he would comeback to visit me" I say with tears in my eyes. "Hey, it's ok" Jisung said giving me hug. I just cried on his shoulder while hugging him. Jisung didn't let go until I had calmed down and until I stopped crying. Once I was back to normal, I pull away from him and slowly lay back on my bed. "I'll go and get Jeno" he said. "Alright and take care of yourself" I said like a big sister. Jisung walks out the room and Jeno then come in. Jeno sits next to me and caresses my hand. "Get some rest, we'll go home soon" Jeno says. I close my eyes and Jeno kisses my forehead.

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Today is the day that I get discharged from the hospital. I was happy I get to leave cause I am tired of laying in bed all day doing nothing. I was sitting on the bed getting on last check up from Dr. Mina. "You are all clear. Make sure to follow the instructions on the paper. Have a good day y/n" Dr. Mina said with a smile. "Thank you so much" I said smiling back. She leaves the room and closes the door behind her. Now I sit on the bed waiting for Jeno to come get me. Jeno then shortly after walks in my room. I get up from my bed and run towards Jeno. He takes me in his arms and gives me a kiss. I look at him with lovey dovey eyes.

I don't know how long we stood there while hugging each other. We probably stood there for a good while cause we didn't notice that someone was watching us. "Ahem" someone says behind us. We face the person and Bangchan was standing there. I get embarrassed so I push Jeno off and say nothing. I look at Jeno and he just had a smirk on his. I ignored it and walked towards Chris. He gives me a hug and I hug him back placing my head on his chest. Then Bangchan gives me a kiss on the head. When I'm with Bangchan, I feel safe and I know he'll do anything to protect me. The same thing happens when I'm with Jeno but when I'm with them both, I feel even more safe.

"I'm still here" Jeno says behind me. Bangchan lets go of me and I just give him a smile. I turn towards Jeno and I glare at him while walking to him. Jeno could tell that I was mad and so he tried to change the topic. "Let's get going" he said. Jeno tried to grab my hand but I move it away being mad at him. I walk in front of Jeno and leave the room on my own with them following behind me. Jisung then sees how mad I am that he tries to grab my hand. I was boiling in anger that I almost took it out on Jisung when he did nothing wrong. He was trying to make sure I was okay. I took a deep breath and looked at him with a smile. "Sorry, right now I'm not in a good mood and I don't want to take it out on you" I say touching his shoulder. He doesn't say anything but gives me a nod.

The car ride home was completely silent. I sat no where near him as I didn't want anything to do with him right now. I could see that Jeno wanted to say something but he knew it would piss me off even more. I felt bad cause Jisung looked worried and this had nothing to do with him. We make it to the house and I was about to get out when I remembered that I didn't have all my strength back yet. So Kun helps me get out of the car and helps me walk in the house. With Kun's help I make it to the door way, "Kun, take her to my room" Jeno said watching us. "No! Kun, please take me to my room" I said. I turn towards Jeno who was mad and I don't care. "Oh, if you punish Kun for not following orders, then you're going to know my evil side" I said looking at him icy. Jeno is taken by surprise by my boldness and how my mood. He knows perfectly well that I also hold power and that I am no longer scared of him.

He may be my best friend but I don't want to hurt or do anything to him unless I have to. I turn back to Kun who gets the order that I gave him. We start walking to my room slowly as Kun helps me. "Thank you Kun" I say to him as I enter my room. The first thing I decided to do is shower. I've been the hospital for a few days and I haven't had proper shower which I feel gross. I quickly look for my things to take a shower in. I finish my shower and walk out the bathroom when I see Jeno sitting on my bed. He was checking my out while I was glaring at him. Jeno walks up to me as he doesn't take his eyes off of me. Jeno tries to touch my shoulder but I avoid his touch. "Y/n, please talk to me, what did I do?" Jeno says.  That was a big mistake cause I lost it on him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! I'M MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT JEALOUS CAUSE I WAS HUGGING BANGCHAN! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND , HE SEES ME AS A SISTER! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!" I raised my voice at him. Jeno stood there shook. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that I can't stand someone else loving you who isn't me" Jeno said in a soft, low tone. Regret hit me, I shouldn't have been too hard on him. I take my finger and lift his face towards mine. "It's okay. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost it on you" I say. Jeno then crashes his lips onto mine. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his neck. We deepen the kiss and we slowly start walking towards the bed. He starts to move his kisses from my lips to my neck. (I'll leave the rest to your imagination😏)