Part 15🖤

I ran and ran and ran until I came to a dead end and now I was starting to panic. Where was I going to go now. I then hear people coming my way and I see a room. I open the door and look for a place to hide. The only thing in the room was a shelf like closet which was perfect. I step in as quickly as I can and I take out the gun that Lucas handed me. I load the gun and wait to see if someone comes in the room. It didn't take long before I heard voices outside the room. "Hyunjin, check these rooms and Han, you check the other rooms" one of them said. "Copy that" both of them said.

I hear the door open and I hear footsteps coming into the room. The door to the closet was closed but there was a crack so I could see. I saw a tall man who I assumed was Hyunjin walking around the room. He was checking and opening everything he saw that a person could possibly hide in. I was trying my best to not breath hard but my hear was racing. Hyunjin then started to make his way to the closet that I was in. He then stops in front of where the crack on the door is and leans to get closer. I back up as close as I can to the closet wall. I tightly grip the gun in my hand. He looks through the crack looking carefully to see if I was in there.

I see his eyes moving in every direction until he stops right in front of me. I hold the gun up ready to shoot if I have to. I was also holding my breath so Hyunjin wouldn't hear me. I was shaking really bad cause I have never fired a gun before and I don't want to. Then I see him retreating and I hear the door open. I hearing footsteps getting quieter on the distance. I look through the crack looking to around to make it is safe to come out. With the gun still on my hand, I use the other hand to slowly push the door open.

I pop my head out looking around making sure the cost is clear. I slowly step out while holding the gun to my chest. I grab my purse and make my way to the door. I was going to open the door when someone wraps their arms around me. I was about to scream when the person covers my mouth and whispers in my ear. "Shh, If you want to live, I would stay quite little kitten" Hyunjin said. I didn't say anything. "That's a good kitten. Since I can't resist myself, you're just so beautiful" Hyunjin says. He starts to kiss my neck and I start to move to free myself.

Hyunjin tightens his grip around me and moves from kissing my neck down to my collarbone. Then he takes one hand and starts to move the sleeve of my dress exposing my shoulder. Before he gets a chance to kiss my shoulder, I step on Hyunjin's foot jamming my heel into his foot. He lets go cause of the pain and I move away from him. I take the opportunity and punch Hyunjin in the face, stunning him. He gets up and lounges towards me trying to grab me. I move underneath him and kick sweep his leg making him fall.

Hyunjin does a kick up and manages to kick me in the leg. I groan in pain but I don't back down. If I do, he's going to try to do something to me and is going to take me to Felix. I need to get out of here and find Jeno as soon as possible. I throw a side kick to Hyunjin's stomach and it has affect on him. I then uppercut him in the chin while giving one last blow to him. He gets up fairly quickly and hits me and I don't have time to block it. I stumble to the floor and Hyunjin walks over to me. Hyunjin bends down to grab me when I remember the gun that I have on me. I reach behind my back and pull out the gun. I don't think twice and I shoot Hyunjin in the leg. He falls to the floor grabbing his leg as it bleeds.

I quickly stand up, grab my purse since my phone is in there. I fix my sleeve and run out the door into the hallway. I make halfway through the hallway when I see who I assume is Han standing there. He runs towards me and I mange to slide under his arm avoiding him grabbing me. I get up and continue running down the hallway. I'm at the end of the hallway when I turn left and shortly after I come across more men. I'm left with not choice to fight but I do end up shooting them, I don't kill them because I'm not like that. Suddenly after beating up the men I hear Jeno's voice and focus my attention towards his voice.

I follow his voice until I come upon him shoot and killing Felix's men. One of the men was about to hit Jeno from behind and I manage to block the strike. Jeno turns around and looks at me with a concerned face. "It's ok. I'm fine, we need to get out of here" I told him as I fought the guy. We take down them down and Jeno takes me by the hand and we run to the back exit of the building. There where cars waiting for us and we hopped in and some of Jeno's men stayed behind to protect us. We had been 15 minutes away from the building when something hits the tire.