Part 17🖤

I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jeno wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We had a full on make out session that lasted for a few minutes. Jeno pulls away and looks away. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. I've had a crush on you since we were kids. I love you" Jeno said looking at with a sparkle in his eyes. "It's ok. I have feelings for you too. I never realized I did but after I took care of you when you were injured that's when I realized I loved you" I said still having my arms wrapped around his neck. We smiled at each and returned to watching our movie. Shortly after we fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING:

There was a slight breeze from the AC that caused me to wake up. I wake up to an empty couch noticing that Jeno is gone. I was about to get up when I see a note on the table. The note read "Sorry that I'm not with you. I had something come up and will be all day. You have the house to yourself but there are not guards at the house. If you go out, let one of the maids know. If something happens, press the button that is behind the lamp. Please take care of yourself and I love you. - Love nono". It has been awhile since I've had this much quiet. Even when living in my old apartment, there was always noise.

Being home alone all day was actually one of my favorite things. There was so much I could do all day. I could clean the house, or watch movies/shows, paint, read, or do yard work. There has been one thing that I have wanted to do and that is get my nails done. First I need to take a shower before I leave. I quickly finished my shower and got ready to leave. I grabbed my stuff and entered a car. As I am driving, I notice that I was being followed. Thankfully I didn't leave the house unprepared, but I still have to be careful since I don't have protection with me. After 10 or so minutes I make it to my destination.

After parking the car I load the gun just in case I have to defend myself. I open the door and check my surroundings. My senses where on guards, I knew they were Felix's men and I really hope Bangchan is with them. I enter the nail salon still on the lookout. As I was getting my nails done, I see one of the men sitting on a bench in front of the salon. He was watching my every move and I was watching him. I really didn't want to start something here especially since they have nothing to do with it. I may be a mafia but I'm not cold hearted.

After I get my nails and I pay, I make my way while still watching the person outside the nail salon. I leave the salon and look at him and I knew he was. Han just looks at me with a cocky smirk that he has always planted on his stupid face. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I said coldly. He didn't say anything and he just sat there. I wasn't in the mood to argue with Han so I left him there. He obviously followed me but knew that he would continue to follow me. I get in the car and go to the mall since I need some stuff from there.

As I am walking to the entrance of the mall I hear Han speaking to other guards. "I.N, Lee Know and Seungmin watch her carefully buy what ever you do, do not lose sight of her or Felix won't be happy" Han said. "Understand Han" all three of them said. I couldn't help but smile. Little do they know that I know a way out of here without them know. I reach the entrance and the first thing I do is get come coffee just to seem normal. I go to other stores buying things I need. They have been following me since I entered the store. I walk into the bathroom, I didn't need to use the bathroom but instead I was to get out of the mall. Luckily the bathroom had a window and it is perfect to escape. I climb on the toilet and I open the window, I throw the bags through the window. I push myself to the rim and put one leg through the window. Then I take the other leg and put it through the window and I jump. I grab my stuff and run to the car. I make it and drive home.

Soon enough I reach the house and I run inside the house locking the door behind me. One of the maids was walking by and I approached her. "What ever you do don't open the door for anyone unless I say so" I say. She nods and leaves as I try to figure something out. Without hesitation I take my stuff to my room and try to call Jeno. He doesn't answer the phone and I knew it was too risky to call him but he needs to know. I calmed myself down since I left the mall without them knowing. Taking deep breaths I was able to organize my things that I bought and I eventually finish organizing. Since I have nothing to do, I go to the living room to watch more movies.

I had been watching movies for a few hours when all of sudden I hear creak that came from the door. I pause the movie and stare at the door and I hear the creaking again. I get up and I stand in front of the door when it suddenly flies open. I.N was standing there but I was too slow and he was able to knock me to the floor. I immediately get to my feet and try to grab the gun on the table. He kicks my hand away from it. I throw a punch but he dodges it. I.N was a good fighter, probably even better than me. I never finished my self defense classes but I was good. We fought back and forth for a good while until I was thrown against the wall. I remember the note and I press the bottom on the lamp. I.N walks over to me and points the gun to me. I close my eyes and wait for the shot. "Drop the gun"