Part 7🖤

I feel like I know that voice. It wasn't Jeno's or Felix's voice. I turn around and see someone that I wasn't expecting. "C-Chris?" I said softly. His facial expression changed and he lowered the gun. "Y/n, is that you?" Bangchan said. I'm the only person besides his family that calls him Chris. "Yes it's me" I said with tears in my eyes. I then run to Chris and hug him really big. He hugged me back and didn't let go for a few minutes. "It's been so long" Bangchan said letting go of me. "It's been 4 years" I said. Then we hugged each other again.

He stayed like that until someone pulled me from him. It was Jeno pointing a gun at him. "Be prepared to die" Jeno said. I jump in front of Bangchan. "No, Jeno" I said. "Move" he said not putting the gun down. "No" I said not backing down. "You either move or I'll kill you" Jeno said with no mercy in his voice. "Go ahead and kill me but you're not touching Bangchan" I said. "Y/n, please let him kill me" Bangchan said grabbing my arm. "No, you mean so much to me" I said giving him a smile. I turn back around to face Jeno. I stood there determined to not move. Eventually Jeno puts his gun down and says we have to leave.

I turn to Bangchan, "Leave before he changes his mind" I said with a worried look. He gives me kiss on the forehead and leaves. I follow Jeno home as I know that he is pissed but at this point I don't care. Soon after we make it home and he leads me to his office. "Why the hell did you do that?" Jeno said furious. "Bangchan is my friend" I said. "Ok but he works for the mafia" Jeno said. "I don't care. He would never hurt me" I said. "How do you know that?" Jeno said. "We've been friends since childhood. He left to protect me" I said looking Jeno in the eyes. "Stay away from him" Jeno said. "Not happening" I said. "You follow my orders remember" he said. "Why, are you jealous?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Me? Jealous. You're my prisoner" Jeno said laughing. I left cause I was annoyed and didn't feeling like arguing anymore.

I was walking through the halls pissed. I need to get my anger out and the only was to play some music. I asked Yuta where the piano room was. He takes me there. I open the door to revel a beautiful black piano with rose gold engravings on it. I sat on the piano and I knew immediately the song that I was going to play; Save Me - McKenna Breinholt. This song means so much to me. My father used to play it and I fell in love with it as well. Anytime I'm mad, sad, depressed or feel those types of emotions, I play this song.

JENO'S POV:

I was having an argument with y/n after what happened at the mall. She was pissed so she left. I was pissed as well. I decided to the library to take me mind off of things. I was walking by the hall when I hear singing coming from the piano room. I open the door and see y/n playing the piano while hearing a song that I love; Save Me - McKenna Breinholt. I stood by the doorway admiring the way she sang. She was singing with so much emotion and I watched her play the piano. I couldn't help it but close the door behind me and come closer to her.

I sit down next to her and started to play the piano with her and I sang along.
"Who's gonna save me?
Who's gonna save me now?
Are you gonna save me?
Who's gonna save me now?
Who's gonna save me?
Who's gonna save me now?
Are you gonna save me?
Are you gonna save me now?
'Cause the lie just keeps leaving my eyes
And I don't know where it goes
But a touch from the warmth of your end and I feel all over again"

Y/N'S POV:

I was so into the song that I didn't notice that Jeno had been watching me. I was singing when Jeno suddenly sit nexts to me and starts to sing along and play the piano. I was surprised, I've never seen him like this before. I honestly found it cute. It's the first time I've seen him not cold. It's like he's a different person. Once the song ended, we continued to sing to different song while playing the piano together. Then we were just looking at each other making me blush. "You're cute when you blush" Jeno said. I blushed even harder. Then Jeno leaves without saying anything.

I leave the piano room and make my way to my bedroom. I sit on my bedroom thinking about what just happened. I feel like Jeno is hiding something. He acts so weird like he is less lenient with me. My gut tells me that I have met Jeno before somewhere. I can't remember where, it'll come to me eventually. After thinking to myself, I take a shower to sleep better. After my shower I go to bed and fall asleep. I start having a dream, a dream that I have had before.