Part 6🖤

I turn to the voice when I see Jeno standing next to me grabbing my wrist. "Why? What is she to you?" Felix asked. "She's my girlfriend. I would be careful if I were you" Jeno said intensely. I could feel the tension between the two of them. Felix eventually lets go and they look at each other like they want to kill each other. "Thanks Jeno" I said handing him the drink I was still holding. He didn't say anything but he took the drink.

JENO'S POV:

Y/n went to go get a drink after I got back from the restroom. I was watching y/n very carefully but then I was distracted by Jaemin who was telling me something. Then I looked back at to where y/n was and I saw that Felix was talking to her. I couldn't make out what he was saying but y/n didn't say anything. Y/n then tried to leave but Felix grabs her wrist preventing her from leaving. I get up and make my way to them. As I am walking towards them, I see y/n struggling to free herself so I speed up my pace. "Let go of her" I said looking at Felix intensely. "Why? What is she to you?" Felix asked. "She's my girlfriend. I would be careful if I were you" I said. He eventually lets go. Y/n thanked me as she hands me a drink. I take it not saying anything.

Y/N'S POV:

For the rest of the gathering, I didn't leave Jeno's side. I met lots of people and I was presented as his girlfriend. I would get lots of looks from girls but men more especially. Every now and then I would notice Felix watching me from afar. It made me extremely nervous and uncomfortable. I knew that as long I was with Jeno, he couldn't do anything to me. Now we where making our way to the car. It was tired and I fell asleep but what I didn't know was that I fell on Jeno.

JENO'S POV:

It had been a long night and we where sitting in the car. Y/n was looking out the window as she was looking at the stars. A few minutes passed and I was looking at the road in front of me when I feel something on my shoulder. I turn to my left side and see that y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. I found it very cute. I move some strands of hair out of her face. If she only knew the truth about her not being my prisoner. We arrived to the house and I didn't want to wake her up. I carried her bridal style to her bedroom where I placed her in her bed.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. The last thing I remember was falling asleep but I woke up in my room. I get up from the bed and take everything off to shower since I did sleep with my makeup on. After 15 minutes I was waiting to be taken to the dinning room for breakfast. No one came and so I asked one of the guards what was happening. "The cook fell sick and there is no one who can cook" he said. "I know how to cook. I can make breakfast" I said. So I told them to take me to the kitchen.

I arrived at the kitchen and I prepared myself to cook. I had a big appetite so I decided to cook like 4 different dishes. I make pancakes, egg toast sandwiches, tofu with rice and fruit. I also made some coffee. After I was done cooking, I made my way to the dinning table where I set everything up. I was so focused on setting up the table the I didn't notice someone behind me. I turn around and see Jeno standing behind me. He startled me. He doesn't say anything and makes his way to his seat. "Jaemin who cooked the food" Jeno asked. "I don't know boss" Jaemin replied. "I did" I said. Jeno looked at me shocked. "Oh, well I didn't know you can cook" Jeno said. "I learned by myself. I hope you liked the food" I said with a smile. "It was good" Jeno said with a smile. It was the first time I've seen him smile. "Thank you" I said cleaning the table.

I was getting ready to go to the mall since I needed some things. The mall wasn't far from the house so I decided to walk as I was being accompanied by Johnny and Taeyong. They were part of Jeno's group. It was a 15 minute walk to the mall but I stopped by Starbucks on the way. I made my way inside the mall with the Johnny and Taeyong following right behind me. The first store I went to was Bath & Body Works since I need lotion and candles.

I walked around the mall going into different stores as Johnny and Taeyong waited outside. I finished paying at the last store and we were making out way to the exit when we hear gunshots. Then a group of men surround us. I've have never seen them before but the look on Taeyong's face told me that they knew them. Johnny then throws something on the ground and tells me to run. I start running but I was worried for them. I knew they were good so I didn't too much about it. I kept running until I made it to the exit when I trip on air. I get up really fast and leave the mall. I stop outside the mall and try to catch my breath. I start to think what to do when then I think of calling Jeno. I pull out my phone and start dialing his number. "I wouldn't do that if I were you"