||15||

Katsuki's POV

"Are you okay Kacchan?" 'am i okay? i guess i should think physically or mentally. either way I'm not'

"Kacchan, Are you okay?" he gets up walking to me. "i um uh I'm no" i mumble out starting to cry burying my face in his chest. "shh let it out I'm here".

After i cried myself to sleep Deku laid there with me, holding me, comforting me. 'i don't deserve him, in any way, shape, or form' 

Deku's POV

Kacchan was asleep in my arms, i was slowly drifting off to sleep when Kirishima walked in. "hey deku-bro, how is she?" she asked softly. "not too good" i say brushing the hair out of her face. "well i came to bring her some clothes for when she wakes up. if you need anything just let me know " she said leaving a pink duffel bag on the counter, "thanks kiri, bye" i say as she walks out the door waving bye.

Soon i slowly drift to sleep.

"RYA MIDORIYA" i hear being yelled i wake up to Shinsou, Aizawa, and Recovery girl in the room looking at me holding a half asleep Kacchan. "yes?" i ask confused rubbing my eyes. "you need to take her back to the dorm now also we finally got the weal chair" Aizawa says tiredly. "also I'm having Hito, i mean Shinsou walk you there as you Midoriya have detention for skipping class and fighting outside of school grounds" and he leaves with Shinsou sitting in the weal chair and Recovery girl sitting at her desk. "okay"

once we were at the 3-a dorms Shinsou went to his dorm and i took Kacchan go her's. "Deku, Please stay her i need you to hold me a bit longer" she said as she snuggles into the bed "okay" i say snuggling with, for obvious reasons we couldn't fall asleep so we watched movies like Love, Simon, To all the boys I've loved before, and Clueless. by the need of watching and laughing we fell asleep.

{so hey, i know its been awhile, i just have writers block and i have a lot of stuff i want to write that isn't this, I AM NOT ENDING THIS YET.

I'm going to do more chapters with more story, it'll just be awhile like awhile while.

also I'm starting school very very very soon as my school is going to have a lot this year please be patient i love you guys so much thank you for reading, ill come back when I'm ready.}