||7||

Kat POV

I wake up to strong arms around me. I open my eyes to see Izuku asleep holding onto mine. So adorable. I snuggle into his chest and wait for him to wake up.

"Good mornin'" I hear him say then he starts brushing his fingers through my hair. It kinda tickles, and that's when I get an idea. I start tickling his back and he starts laughing telling me to stop but I keep going. Now I'm sitting up tickling him as he almost falls off the bed.

"Hey, Kat I was- IM LEAVING" shit its Ei. I stop tickling him [I just want to say that my phone wanted me to say "I stop tickling myself"] and sit down, "want do you want dickhead?" I yell at the door and it opened again. "I wanted to see" she stopped for a minute to think then she signed "the stuff" I signed back "what stuff" "the stuff" then she does this little thing with her eyebrows and draws out an invisible box with her fingers. Jesus Christ. I get up and put the box of female condoms into a gym bag and hand it to her. She looks inside then nods with a smile. She starts to walk out when I yell "THAT'S THE LAST TIME IM HIDING YOUR SHIT" then look over to see a confused Deku.
"Don't ask?" I  say then I grab my phone and text Pinky and tell her what to expect then go onto YouTube.
[Btw Yes female condoms are a thing, pls don't ask me questions do your own research]

After a while of watching YouTube, I decided I want ramen. I crawl on top of Izuku and look him in the eyes, like a puppy looking for food. He nods and picks me up and carries me to the kitchen. "Grab me that office chair," I say and he does.

[Yes I went there]

[Yes I went there]

I go and start making my food.

I roll my chair over and sit next to Izuku and eat. "Hey, Kacchan?" I look up at him with my mouth full of ramen. "Can you idk maybe call me deku again? It was the name you gave me when we were little and I've grown up with you calling me th-" I cut him off "yes, I can Deku" he giggles and I go back to eating.
I'm about to take my last bite when Aizawa walks up. "Bakugou, you have an appointment with Recovery girl in 5 minutes. Midoriya you need to carry her there then All might wants to see you." We both nod our heads then I finish my food and Deku puts my bowl in the sink.

10 in the past Aizawa POV

I walk into the teacher's lounge to see Chiyo and all might having tea. "Guys I have a plan"

Back to present Katsuki pov

Deku carries me to the appointment. He sets me down on the bed and I give him a kiss on the cheek before he leaves. "Good morning Miss Bakugou" I wave to her then she sits down. "So today I'm going to pop your back a little. You still have some recovery that will take time but you should be able to walk with help soon, the main problem that you are going to have is a bone spur but lots of people have them. Now lay on your stomach" I do as she says.

After she pops my back she has me lay on my back. "So I need to talk to you about Midoriya" oh no. "What about Deku?" I ask as if I don't know anything. "Well first of all Miss Kirishima was found this morning with your gym bag. Second of all you two have been staying in your room. Third of all he's the one carrying you around. Fourth of all you gave him a kiss on the cheek just a few minutes ago. Shall I continue? OH, also you had a sex dream about him" for an old woman she knows a lot wait... EI DAMNNET wait... "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT" I look at her and she looks like a spy in a 90s movie. "Well, a great friend of mine knows sign language" oh shit. Then the door opens to a blushing Deku.

During the appointment Deku pov

"You said you wanted to see me Almighty?" I ask walking in. "yes, my boy, come sit down." I sit down in the chair next to him. "what's up?" I ask as he gives me a cup of tea. "today is going to you something very important. the Braids and the Bee" oh no, fuck no I need to leave.

[809 words]

I'm kinda grounded so take this