||11||

[quick note before this starts.
I really want to add something about Troyr Sivan do to the point that I have been obsessed with him recently. so I'm going to try and work him in but uh yeah. also if you haven't listened/watched Blue Neighborhood, you're missing out big time]

Katsuki pov

it's been a week since dinner. I have a bad feeling about my dad not being there. Deku and I are on a drive (I'm give deku a license). I need something to calm be down so I take his phone from the cupholder and turn on Troye Sivan.

we drive for a little before he asks "What's wrong?" with lots of concern. "I'm scared about my parents" I say reluctantly.

He takes us back to the dorms and he carries me inside. he sat me down on the couch of the common room and i grab the remote to turn on the news "hey!" Denki tells. "shut it Pikachu".

"as a fashion designer I'm surprised that he is so public about a divorce like this" we drama. I turn on a random channel.

a few minutes goes by when Momo walks in. "oh Bakugou, I'm sorry, it must be hard for this to happen, if you need anything, I'm here" then she walks off. da fuck. "DEKU!" I yell trying to get his attention from the Kitchen.

"yes Kacchan?" he walks in confused. "why are people saying sorry to me?" I ask and he aswell looks confused. "Kacchan do you have your phone on you?" he asks panicky. "no" I answer and soon after he runs upstairs.

he runs back down and throws me my phone. I have 15 miss calls from dad and 55 from mom. "holy shit" i say then call dad.

"paps"
"hi sweetie, please tell me you didnt watch the news"
"no they were talking about some drama so I changed it, what happened?"
"well uh your mother and I are getting a divorce"
"shit..."

i hung up. i didnt want to hear that. that were in love, right?

"Kacchan what's wrong?" he asks sitting next to me.

"they um they uh no love" I can put words together and vocalize them.
he picks me up and runs me up stairs. while running he repeats "just breathe" and "you're okay"

it starts to get to a point half why there where I cant hear and I'm grabbing onto him for dear life crying but no sound coming out.
he starts counting from what I think is 4 but might be 1.
"four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, and we're here" he says as he puts me on his bed.

I start crying, screaming, shouting, I cant believe that they dont love each other. they were the definition of in love.

it's been two hours and I just stop crying. I have no more voice. my throat hurts. but not as much as in mentally hurting. he finally wraps his arms around me.

soon after he moved so that his back is against the wall and I'm sitting in his lap with his arms around me. "do you wanna watch a movie?" he softly asks. "yes please, and I would like to watch Spud" he nods and turns it on.

he end up watching all three Spud movies and Blue Neighborhood.
"Kat Deku can I come in?" I hear Ei ask through the door. "uh sure" he says as I lost my voice.

she comes in and sits down in front of us. "I heard what happened, and you, I'm really sorry" she says with her head down. 'it's not your fault' I sign to her. she gives me a hug then leaves.

Deku can see that I'm still not okay so he turns on the first Spud movie again and we soon fall asleep, him slipping into a good, peaceful dream, me slipping into a scary, horrible nightmare.

[658 words]

//dont get me wrong I love the Bakugou family but I needed some drama//
{so theres your chapter, I really like Troye Sivan and all his work. pls check him out. 12/10 would recomend.}