||5|| sorry..

Deku POV

I don't think I was supposed to hear that.
"I-izuku h-harder~"
Yeah nope not dealing with this today no thank you satan
"Katsuki wake up" I say very loud very close to her ear. Why the hell is she not waking up
"KATSUKI WAKE THE HELL UP" that got her up.

"What do you want-? I was gettin' good ass sleep" I'm sure you were.
"You were acting weird in your sleep and it woke me up"
"Oh sorry. Now go back to sleep" she says punching my face.

Time skip to when they wake up

Katsuki POV

Holy shit holy shit holy shit
"Can you go get ready? I need to make a call" I say being honest. "Yeah, yeah okay. I'll be right back"

Then I call Ei

Ei: good morning
Kat: I need some help
Ei: what did you do?
Kat: I had a sex dream about Deku again
Ei: holy shit! KAT YOU GUYS ARE SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED AND I KNOW YOU TALK IN YOUR SLEEP.
Kat: that's my problem. I think he heard something but when he woke me up last night he said "you were acting weird in your sleep and it woke me up"
Ei: I dont know what to tell you babes. Just dont bring it up unless he brings it up
Kat: okay thanks my baby
Ei: yeah no problem. Bye
Kat: bye

Well I'm fucked
"Kacchan I'm back. Now let's get you ready for the day." That damn smile.
"Okay" and with that he helps me get ready.

We get to class and he puts me in my seat.
"KAT" "EI"
"Can I talk to you in private?" I sign yes.

The rest is in sign language until I say so

"Did you really?" She asks.
"Yes"
"So you have a crush on him?"
"Probably if I had the dream you dumbass"
"So what are you going to do?"
"Nothing"
"Boring" then she walks away.

They're talking now

"Deku" I say trying to get his attention. "Yes, Kacchan?" He asked turning around in his chair. "I want ice cream today so at lunch I'm going to get some" he nods his head and turns back around.

Aizawa POV, during the Kiribaku convo

I walk into class to see Kirishima signing to Bakugou and Bakugou back. I read their conversation. Oh so Bakugou has a crush on Midoriya nice to know. "Okay time for class"

After class at lunch

"Thanks for getting me the ice cream Deku" I say taking a bit. "No problem" he said taking a bit of his rice.
"Hey, Kacchan I'll be right back" he says taking his food to another table, the one with Round face, glasses, Icey Hot, Frog, and Mind Fuck.
"Kat!" I hear next to me as Ei sits down. "Yes?" I ask tired. "I cant believe I can actually sit with you today and we can have a normal conversation" "yeah cool" I dont give a shit what she's saying because Round face is getting too close to my Izuku.

"DEKU!" I yell across the room.
"Um yes Kacchan?" Oh he's shaking.
"GET YOU NICE ASS OVER HERE!!" and yet he does.
"I dont care if you were helping me or not but thank you" he says sitting next to me. "What's with round face" I ask. "She's just being over protective and it's kinda scary" that makes more sense on why he's shaking.
"Okay well stay over here. I dont trust her at all" he nods his head and we go back to eating.

After school

We get to my dorm and I can tell there's something on his mind. "What are you thinking about?" I ask as he sets me on my bed and he sits in my chair. "Well you talk in your sleep so I'd like to talk about that"

{649Words}