||10||

Deku POV
"KACCHAN ARE YOU READY!?" I yell at her dorm door waiting for her to be ready for dinner. She said she wanted to do make up before we left so I left her be but now we have to get going. "YEAH YEAH" I walk into her dorm and she looks so beautiful, she normally is beautiful but theres just something about her that's different.

I pick her up and walk out the gates. The Bakugou family car is there waiting. "Hi Mitsuki" I say as I dont see her husband in the car. "Hi Izuku, can you sit in the back? I want Katsuki to sit up here." She asks. "Okay" I place her in the seat and I go to sit down.

Katsuki pov
I sit in the front with my mom. "Izuku sweetie you never took Spanish, right?" Mom asks him. Oh no. "No ma'am, I took Russian" oh no. "Okay sweetie" mom say before readjusting her seat. "oh dios mio. ¿Sois dos malditas citas?"
[She said: oh my god. Are you to fucking dating?]
She yelled at me. "¿Importa mamá?Además, ambos sabemos que es sexy" I yell back.
[She said: does it matter mom? Plus we both know he's hot]
She laughed and drove us to the Midorya house.

We walk inside without knocking. "INKO" mom yelled as she walks into the kitchen. "Hiiiii...... Mitsuki" she says. She sounds embarrassed. "So Mitsuki I'm sure you've met Toshinori" the fuck. "Hey auntie" I say not even wanting to pay attention to the short man next to her. "Moommmmmmmm...... whhhyyyyy" Iz- I mean Deku whines, all most dropping me. I hold onto him tighter then before and he takes me to the couch. "Sorry Kacchan, I need to figure what's going on over her." He whispers as he puts me down. "Its okay" I say and he walks away.

Deku POV
"So mom, I have some questions for you before we eat" we sit down. "First of all, why is All might in our kitchen, second, why didnt you just tell me you two were dating" I say knowing what's going on. "First, he was helping me get the food together. Second because I didnt want you to get upset" she starts pouting. "Its okay but I'm hungry, can we eat now?" She nods her head. I go and get Kacchan and place her in the seat next to me.

I get half why done with my plate when I signal Kacchan that it's time. She nods her head. "Okay so theres a reason we wanted to have dinner with you all" I say shyly. "You're taking too long. We're dating" Kacchan says like it's nothing. "I KNEW IT" Mitsuki yelled from the other side of the table. "I thought you two have been dating since preschool" mom said putting more food into her mouth. "I thought you two hated each other" All Mighg said. I forgot he was there. "Hey mom where's dad?" Kacchan asks her mom. "Oh he had some work thingy, he'll be back next weekend." Sh3 said. But Kacchan looks a bit sad be thing information. "Okay" she said before grabbing my hand under the table. "Hey mom, you know Kacchan has dated someone before right? In like middle school" I say looking at mom. "Deku, that was fake, also that kid is gay" ooooooooo. "Isnt it Kirishima?" Her mom added. She just nods.

Dinner carried on as usual from then. And Mitsuki took us back to the dorms.

[589 words]
{Okay but like I'm tired and hungry so if my Spanish is messy then sorry}