||14||

Katsuki POV
I open my eyes to be met with white plan boring walls, the nurses officeI think rolling over to see Deku laying in the bed next to me.
He isn't as badly injured but he's here.

I look over at him for a few more minutes until I hear the foor open. "Bakugou, good you're awake. Now you need to stay here and rest, you ran on adrenalin for over an hour. You've been asleep for 24 hours but you need to stay for a few more so I can make sure you're okay." Recovery girl explained as she walked in and sat next to me. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the guy Deku and I were fighting?" I ask as she looks over to me, sympathy  all over her face. "Don't worry".

After she ran a full check.

"well you'll need to stay here another night, and he will be staying with you, I dont feel like leaving you alone with everything going on, also Aizawa will be with you soon, maybe an hour? well rest up" Recovery girl says as she left the room.

"so we have to stay in here for another night?" I hear a sleepy voice from the bed next to me.

"yeah, so come cuddle me please" I say getting comfortable. He nods his head and waddles over to me.
"you know Kacchan, your freckles are pretty, they're not noticeable to a normal eye, but that just makes them special" he says slowly falling asleep.

it's been 20 minutes of me listening to him sleep as I hear someone opening the door. I put my finger to my mouth in silence as I see Eijirou walking in.

'are you okay?' she signed as she sat down next to me.
I nod my head as we continue conversing.

once we were done she left and I soon fell asleep.

I was awakened by a knock at the door and soon realized that it was Aizawa. Deku is awake so I say "come in". he walks in with a few papers and sits down in the chair.

"Miss Bakugou, I'm here to inform you that Waru has been arrested, not arrested you want awful things he's done to you, but things he's done otherwise, if you would like to make a statement about everything tell me, I can help, if not then that's your choice" he says looking serious and hurt.

"sir I would not like to make a statement." I say choosing yo stay silent until I am ready. he nods, stands up, and walks towards the door. "if you need absolutely anything just tell me, goodnight Bakugou" and with that, he left.

"Kacchan are you okay?"

[460 words]
{sorry that this chapter is short but I'm at my aunt's house}
《now this is most likely the second to last chapter aka the next chapter will be the last, my reasoning for this is that I have other stories to work on and I dont know what to do with this story》
BLACK LIVES MATTER