||4|| say what now?

Katsuki POV

We get to my dorm and he sets me in my chair. "I'm going to do homework, just text me when you are ready to get up, okay?" I need you don't leave "Deku don't leave," I say grabbing his hand. "Why?" He asks turning around. "I don't know I just don't want to be alone" I look down and he comes and sits next to me. "Okay" he nods his head with his big goofy smile.

After studying

" hey, Deku can you take me to the kitchen?" I asking putting my glasses on the table. "Sure come on" he picked me up and we go downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a few cans of soda and we go back to my room, then he puts me on my bed. "Deku, could you get that black box from underneath the desk?" I ask as he turns around to pull the black shoebox out from underneath.

He brings it to me. I open it and it's a bunch of snacks, I've got cheerios, saltine crackers, Takis, cheese-itz, Oreos, and a can of spray cheese. "Wow..." Izuku says looking at the box. "I knew you liked junk food when we were little but wow..." he goes to reach for them but I slap his hand.

"No you have to prove you are worthy," I say as I put an oreo in my mouth. "I helped you take a bath and I've been carrying you around for like 24 hours, I think I'm worthy enough" he's got a point. "Okay fine," I say sliding the shoe box closer to him. "Take some," I say then I realized something. "Hey Deku I think you should go take a shower and stuff so you can help me before you go to bed," I say trying to get him out so I can have a minute alone.

"Um, what if you have a nightmare? Kirishima is at her parent's house tonight" damn he's right. "I don't know but I feel like I'm taking you away from your own room," I say with my mouth full of Oreos. "Well, maybeaizawawillletusmoveintothatonedormthatishugeandwecanstaytheretogeth-" "Deku your mumbling," I say shut him up. "Sorry but hold on I'm going to talk to Aizawa," he says getting up. "Be careful dumbass" I say chuckling. " will do".

Deku POV

I'm walking down the hall to Aizawa's dorm. He hates us bothering him but his door is open... I walk in. "Ms. Aizaw- Ah I'm sorry I'm leaving AND SORRY MIC" I walk out running back to Kacchan's room. "Why do you look so pale?" She asks as I sit next to her. "I-um-aiz-mic-cud-mov-romanic-gay-cute" is all i can say. "So you walked into Aizawa's room and he was cuddling with Mic, which by the way they are married. And they were watching a movie cuddling and being cute and you messed it up?" I just nod my head. I sit next to her and start eating when we hear a knock at the door. I get up and get it. Its Aizawa. " Midoria, what do you want?" "I was wondering if Kac-i means Bakugou and I could move into that huge dorm down the hall that way I can stay with her and take care of her," I say kinda freaking out. "Okay," he says as he walks away.
"Looks like we're getting a new dorm" she yells excited and happy.

I put her in her desk chair and push her to the dorm. The door has two desks and a bed. She nods her head and we go back to pack some stuff.

Time skip to late night

Now we have all of our thongs pack. "Do you want a shower tonight? We can always take one tomorrow. We don't have school" "I would like one tonight please".

After our night routines, I put her in bed then I get in. She puts her head into my chest and pulls me close to us both soon following asleep. I wake back up to hear something "i‐izuku~".
I don't think I was supposed to hear that-

[Btw she is asleep, she was having a dream]