||6||I knew it

Aizawa POV

I end my classes for the day. I need to talk to her.
I walk into the nurse's office and see Recovery girl. "Hey Chiyo" "oh Hello Shota," she said walking away from her table. "Did you do that on purpose?" She looked at me with a grin. "Of course I did. Everything I do is on purpose" we both laugh and continue with another conversation.

Izuku POV

"Well you talk in your sleep, so I would like to talk about that," I say looking at her with all seriousness. She just... Blushes?
"I-I'm s-sor-ry, but-but I-I d-didn-t know I-it was goi-going to h-happen" why is she studdering?
"Hey, I'm not going to let you studder, know all I wanted to know is if you have a crush on me" she has this weird look on her face like she got caught stealing. "Well, I-um" "Katsuki..." "OKAY FINE I HAVE A GODAMN CRUSH ON YOU BUT AT THIS POINT I DONT WANT IT" "Damn why not? Am I really that bad?" "NO, but it's frustrating to like you because- because- I don't know why but it is" okay now she's frustrated. "Listen Katsuki Bakugou I like you to so stop freaking put you're going to make Aizawa come in here from your yelling. Now we both know you can't storm out of the room since you messed up your back, so do you want me to storm out?" I start to stand up but she grabs my hand. "Don't! I just- I just want a hug" and with that, I'm giving her the biggest bear hug I can. "I-izuku I can't breathe" "oh sorry" I jump up and sit on the bed.

"So... do you want to... I don't know... uh, kiss?" She asks in questioning but already knowing why. "Sure," I say kissing her.

One hour of making out later

"Katsuki let's lay down and watch a movie," I say laying down getting comfortable. She lays down and grabs her laptop turning it on. She turns on the movie 'After' and I pulled her closer to where she was basically laying on my chest. "happy birthday baby girl" I whisper in her ear as we continue to watch the movie.

{So I know weird I'm posting twice in one day but I wanted to and also the next chapter will be longer}°

{408 words}