||12||

Deku POV

I wake up hearing a cry next to me .
"No dont hurt me please" I hear between sods. its Kacchan.

she needs to wake up. she needs to wake up.

I start pushing on her shoulder, it makes it worse.

it's a Night Terror

I hug her and wait, that's all I can do, I cant wake her up or else it will be worse. all I can do is hug her, its painful but it's all i can do.

an hour goes by and she awake, crying, shaking, she pale and cold, it's so heartbreaking.

"Kacchan are you okay?" I ask pulling her closer.

"I I dont know honestly, it was /that/ again" oh no.

"hey, it's okay, he's not here anymore, no one will hurt you anymore" I say holding her. shes still crying.

"I know, it just still hurts" she pulls herself closer to me soon falling asleep.

we wake up at 8:00 am.

"good morning Kacchan" I say as she starts to try and sit up.

"morning" she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I lay my head back down not wanting to get up, I sit back up when there's a knock at my door.

I open it to see Aizawa.

"morning, is Miss Backgou here?" he asks tired.

"right over here sir" I led him inside and he sits in the chair next to the bed.

"Miss Bakugou, I am aware of what is going on with your parents,  but can you explain the rumors about you on the media?"
he asks like the only reason why he's here is because she is his adopted father.

"I'm sorry go back, what rumours?" she asks dumbfaced.

"there is someone anonymously making up some rumours, some are that you sell your body, some are that you hurt your parents, some say that you hurt this person in middle school, all of them don't really seem like you from my eyes but from the eyes of everyone else, they think its true. I must know Bakugou" he said seriously.

"may I cut in sir? she would never do those things, I've known her my entire life, it's not like her" I say cutting into their conversation.

"Deku we both know who's saying this. Aizawa sir I have done non of those things, I would never do those things" she says on the verge of tears.

"well be careful please, the press is here so I would stay right here until we can get you somewhere safer, there are people who would rather have you not be a hero"
he says walking out.

"Deku What the fuck am I supposed to do?" she asked me crying.

"I dont know, but we can figure this out" I say laying back down pulling her close.

she lays close to me as I go on Twitter seeing everything happening.

he's saying she murdered someone. did drugs, so so much more.

Now I need to get him.

[500]

sorry for the short chapter, I dont feel too great, but I'm thinking if ending this at 15 chapters we will see