||9||

Ochaco POV
That slut
Since deku left I decided to go to Kirishima's room.
"Hold on *crashing noises* come in!"
"Hi Kirishima I just wanted to know how much of a homewrecker Bakugou is." Now Kirishima looks pissed.
"Listen you little bitch! Bakugou has done nothing wrong and as her best friend I can tell you that she is NOT  a homewrecker, shes never even had sex before so fuck off" wow ok. "Okay, bye ʸᵒᵘ ˢˡᵘᵗᵗʸ ᶠᵃ-" "SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TO YOUR DORM" ohhh noooooooooo. "Hiiiiiii Ms. Aizawa" oh shit hes pissed. "I SAID GO TO YOUR DORM" "okay fine."

Aizawa POV
I feel like something bad is happening to my children so I get up and start walking out the door. "Where are you going? Its cuddle time" my husband pouts from where we were laying. "There is something wrong with my children, I can feel it. I'll be right back"

I'm walking down the hall when I hear miss ochaco talking. "Okay, bye slutty fa-" "SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TO YOUR DORM" I cut her off. I hate this already. "Hiiiiii ms. Aizawa" I hate this bitch. "I SAID GO TO YOUR DORM" I know what I need to do to her but not right now. "Okay fine" she left finally.
"Kirishima come here" that bitch made baby cry. "Aizawaaaaa sheeessss soooo meannnnnnnn" I hold her close to my chest as she cries. "Shhhh its okay, Miss Ashido, please come here" she walks up to the door. "Please take care of Miss Kirishima" she nods and takes Kirishima back inside.

Meanwhile back with bakudeku

Bakugou POV
I cant stop sneezing.
"Hey I'm back" he said sitting down on my bed with the peanut butter. "Hey, were you talking about me?" I ask taking the peanut butter. "Ochaco was being a bitch but that's about it" did he just swear? "No. No swearing, your mom will kill me then you. But what was she being a bitch about?" He says grabbing an oreo to dip in the peanut butter like we did when we were little.

"What did she do? Call me a slutt? She doesn't have the balls" I start laughing. "Actually she did. I tried not to slap her so I left" that bitch.
"IM GOING TO BEAT HER ASS" I yell standing up. "Dont, she is just jealous" "why?" "Because, she wanted to date me and I turned her down" "oh well I got you so I win" I smile and sit back down. "So Kacchan, when do you want to tell them" he took another oreo and put cheese and peanut butter on it. "Well soon you know? And are you okay? You only eat weird stuff when something is wrong" he looks like hes thinking. "I'm okay I'm just thinking. So do you want to tell them I dont know at dinner tomorrow night" that's a good idea. "Yeah okay, are families can meet at your house and have dinner and there we can tell them" I say sticking a oreo into my mouth.
"I'll call Inko, if you can call my parents" I say with oreo in my mouth. "Alright I'll use your phone" I nod my head and he grabs my phone.

Deku pov
I grab her phone and unlock it. What is this? 'How to tell you significant other that you're demisexual' it reads. That's something I'll figure out when shes ready. And with that I call Mitsuki.

"Hello?"
"Hi Mitsuki, its Izuku"
"OH MY GOD Izuku it's so good to hear your voice, you sound so old now"
"Well um Mitsuki I wanted to invite you to my house tomorrow night for dinner"
"Oh I would love you Izuku. See you then- OH! What time do we need to be there?"
"How about 6:30"
"Alright bye"
"Bye"

"So shes going to be there?"
"Yep, now did you call my mom?"
I ask sitting back on the bed.
"Yeah shes going to make food" she said putting to food away. "Alright!"

《678 words》
{Hi so here you go have a good day :)}