The heart is a heavy burden

Depuis le début

"Geun?" Jungkook questioned tilting his head to the side. Geun just pushed those two inside rushing to the living room and then to the kitchen. Jungkook and Taehyung following close behind. Seeing who came into the room, Eunoo's breath hitched. Geun looked so pale and so exhausted, he didn't look like himself. Eunoo walked slowly towards her friend. Geun's eyes following her every step and movement. As she came right in front of him, he gave her a warm smile making her feel relieved. He pulled her into a hug, kissing her temple.

"I missed you," Eunoo whispered against his chest. "Did you and Cyra make up?" she questioned looking up to the man. Geun nodded and moved away from Eunoo.

"That's why I'm here. She needs us." he looked at Namjoon, that had his muscular arms crossed over his chest. "Cyra gave us a job, we gotta move, now." he said "She found the lab," he added and Namjoon took a deep breath. Not sure to believe the man, he glanced at the rest of the guys that were just like him finding the situation suspicious. It was hard to believe that they made up so quickly and that Cyra didn't contact any of them.

"I don't trust you." Suga suddenly spoke up, making Geun glance at him. "You seem too relaxed and too confident. A different kind of energy is coming from you. I don't like it." he described and walked closer to the man. "Why didn't she contact us?" Suga asked and tilted his head with his hands behind his back.

"She's with Kunwoo, she can't talk," he explained and Jungkook scoffed.

"I just texted her a few minutes ago, she replied normally. Why would she reply to me if she's with him?" Geun licked his lips.

"Probably to be more natural in front of him." Geun simply answered. "Listen, we need to leave now," Geun repeated and Namjoon cleared his throat. Geun did have a slight fear of Namjoon. That man was huge and had a powerful posture that was screaming dominance.

"I need evidence that Cyra gave that order." Namjoon looked coldly at Geun. "I'm sorry man, but I don't trust you at all." Geun took a deep breath to calm himself down, as he took his phone out. He showed a text message to Namjoon, that said: "Go get the guys, tell Eun to stay home and wait for me." Namjoon twisted his lips, still not sure about it. Maybe she hasn't written it, maybe someone hacked her phone. There were many possibilities.

"We don't have much time." Geun looked at Jungkook. "She needs us." Jungkook looked down at his phone.

"Okay, let's go." Hoseok said making the rest look at him. 

"If he's lying we kill him and that's it." the youngest said agreeing with Hoseok and walked past Geun to go get his stuff, hitting him with his shoulder. Geun just bit his lip, to stay calm. The rest of the guys just looked at Namjoon that gave them a sign to go get their stuff. Eunoo wanted to go after them to get ready as well, but her friend grasped her arm and pulled her back. She narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What?"

"You have to stay and wait for her. It's an order." Geun calmly said and Eunoo just let a frustrated breath out. Geun, let her hand go and patted her head. "Don't worry, all of this will end soon, and we won't have any worries. Just wait for us, okay?" Geun smiled fondly at Eun, making her smile back at him.

"I feared you'll side with Kunwoo," Eunoo admitted as she hugged him again, so tight like she was afraid she'll never see him again. Geun chuckled softly and put his arms around her.

"I'll see you tonight." he just replied, ignoring her worries. Geun moved away from her, looking in her black orbs one last time before exiting the house and leading the guys to the lab. Eunoo stayed in the living room, silently, waiting for her best friend to come home.